Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to go from 5'3 to 5'6

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
What shoe lift inch could I do to get to 5'6 out of boredom. Yeah I know it never began. But then again I don't really care about anything anymore. If males in 1700s did it why can't i

Still over either way unfortunately
Yeah but I want to be a good looking incel:shock: I want to be 5'6cel for inceldia..:feelsbaton:

so brutally over for you that u should spend your shoe lift money on anti-rope kikepills instead.
I ain't Killin myself for the Jews. I'll simply shove my seed in sperm banks instead. So my subjects of me can go frolicking around Chad and STACIES graves.

just get black air forces

im 5,9.5

i think air forces give you about 3 inches?

so i will be 6'0.5 :smonk:

just get black air forces

im 5,9.5

i think air forces give you about 3 inches?

so i will be 6'0.5 :smonk:
Really? Anymore tips for master copium. :feelsmusic:

Short answer: hang yourself from ceiling. Cheap and efficient.

How to go from 5'3 to 5'6
AjEeD

its not copium

not only that im going to continue to grow as i get older hopefully

I'm gunna Gunmaxxx and knifemaxxx:feelsmusic: hopefully you aren't 5'9 for good :feelsmusic: though manlets are true loyal inceldians in videogames

if ur sub 5'8 as a man you have bad proportions. no shoe lift will fix those awful proportions.
I'm born lucky to have the right proportions it's just it's all small... :feelsrope:

i remember when i brought up manlet proportions to one of my manlet classmates. the look on his eyes....I shouldn't have blackpilled him on that :feelskek:
You should for inceldia

nah dont blackpill teenagers. it might kill their dreams when they could still NTmaxx and get lucky. might as well blackpill trucel sub 4s tho.
I will do as I must. I will blackpill them all

What shoe lift inch could I do to get to 5'6 out of boredom. Yeah I know it never began. But then again I don't really care about anything anymore. If males in 1700s did it why can't i
You can grow up to 6' if you hang yourself from the ceiling :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in minecraft I dont actually wish harm towards you)

You can grow up to 6' if you hang yourself from the ceiling :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in minecraft I dont actually wish harm towards you)
I tried and it didn't work I suffocated and came back here :fuk:

its not copium

not only that im going to continue to grow as i get older hopefully

how old are you??
instead of coping you might grow taller, just go to the doctor to get checked.
they can tell you if you're done growing or not(growth plates closed = no more height) if not get hgh supplement

how old are you??
instead of coping you might grow taller, just go to the doctor to get checked.
they can tell you if you're done growing or not(growth plates closed = no more height) if not get hgh supplement
My growth plates closed

Going from 5’3 to 5’6 is like upgrading from a scooter to a bike as your form of transportation

could help you in day to day life just don't expect sex out of it since illusion vanishes at the boot tray

Neck elongation...

Rollerblade maxx! You get to zoom around and be taller while doing it (it's a bit difficult but yeah, possible)

If I had irl friends that were actually close and knew how to use them, I would have likely coped, or tried to by running with them

But you may have other.. inclinations regarding this and thus not be affected by the lack of company that plagues us constantly (not always tho) :feelshehe:

kek the way amerimutt abominacions explain their race :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
"Abominacions" if you're gunna be roasting me like a foreign worm dick npctard the least you could do is be grammatically correct.:feelsthink:

Last edited:
I ain't Killin myself for the Jews. I'll simply shove my seed in sperm banks instead. So my subjects of me can go frolicking around Chad and STACIES graves.
incel alpha

"Abominacions" if you're gunna be roasting me like a foreign worm dick npctard the least you could do is be grammatically correct.:feelsthink:
i thought you spoke spanish la abominacion

I'm not simping this company, but thess add 6 inches.