Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to keep living

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Even tho im 17 so still pretty young it's getting hard for me. My problem is not only relationships anymore, it's that i have a hard time living with myself. I hate myself. I cant look into the mirror. I cry when i open my front camera. The guy sitting next to me keeps taking pics of me and sending Them to everyone on snapchat while laughing at me and i cant do anything about that. I cant study anymore, i cant look at instagram or any social media because i keep getting reminded that im alone. I dont remember the last time i was happy. I wish i was invisible to people instead of getting all this negative attention. I cant cope with this pain anymore. I spend days just daydreaming about disappearing. I never chose to be ugly and all the bullying since my childhood made me hate myself. I feel like i developed social anxiety just because of how much everyone bullied me since elementary school. I don't even communicate with anyone anymore so even people that maybe would be nice to me probably think that i am mean, creepy or weird. Im just scared of talking to anyone because no one ever has been positive and polite with me. I don't know what to do anymore i dont know how to cope

Go ER (In GTA V, it helps blow steam off) or die trying to looksmaxx and go NT

Punch him or throw his phone when he does that.

You still going to school? If so life will get more tolerable after it I suppose, but doesn't get any better in the long run I'm afraid :feelsbadman:

Brutal shit, I struggle with that as well, getting bullied for your looks is something that hurts every single time, you never really accept yourself. Oh well.:fuk:
It's crazy how people can bully you to the point where you start hating yourself

Even tho im 17 so still pretty young it's getting hard for me. My problem is not only relationships anymore, it's that i have a hard time living with myself. I hate myself. I cant look into the mirror. I cry when i open my front camera. The guy sitting next to me keeps taking pics of me and sending Them to everyone on snapchat while laughing at me and i cant do anything about that. I cant study anymore, i cant look at instagram or any social media because i keep getting reminded that im alone. I dont remember the last time i was happy. I wish i was invisible to people instead of getting all this negative attention. I cant cope with this pain anymore. I spend days just daydreaming about disappearing. I never chose to be ugly and all the bullying since my childhood made me hate myself. I feel like i developed social anxiety just because of how much everyone bullied me since elementary school. I don't even communicate with anyone anymore so even people that maybe would be nice to me probably think that i am mean, creepy or weird. Im just scared of talking to anyone because no one ever has been positive and polite with me. I don't know what to do anymore i dont know how to cope
dude your age equals fakecel you'll get laid in college man stfu and leave holy shit

dude your age equals fakecel you'll get laid in college man stfu and leave holy shit
college will for me probably be the only way to change my life for the better if i somehow get better looking and less autistic

In four years it will get harder trust me

Brutal shit, I struggle with that as well, getting bullied for your looks is something that hurts every single time, you never really accept yourself. Oh well.:fuk:
:yes:

I remember being terrified to go outside just to take out the trash.

Normies is kinda cringe. But it’s classic at least

Coping. Cope or rope.

You still going to school? If so life will get more tolerable after it I suppose, but doesn't get any better in the long run I'm afraid :feelsbadman:
Yeah bullying disappear in adult life but loneliness stays.

Keep private records of things that people do to you, your future self may thank you
This is the one thing that I did not do when I was young and part of me is regretting it because I am starting to forget who were the people responsible for hurting me the most, and what they did. If I had kept detailed records of every thing that people did to me, I would have a reason to track them down and pay them back in Minecraft
It may take until you graduate HS or uni, or decades down the line, but if you have those records, you have all the time in the world to track these people down and get revenge on them in Minecraft, assuming that they don't die of a drug overdose or smth

idk but I know it gets worse when you get older but then it gets better but in a bad way.

when I was 21-22 it was worst year in my life. I was so depressed and so angry at the world.

Now I am almost 27 and its just whatever, I dont even feel anything anymore I am ldar I dont exist anymore in this world. I am just dead walking waiting for death

Start gymmaxing to get stronger and kick the ass of your bullies and avoid any bullying in the future. You get bullied because you are physically weak, you are an easy target not necessary ugly. Do you think this asshole would dare to take your pic if you were strong like a monster ? This will be a good motivation. It is better to be a strong than a weak incel.

The gym will help you to get a good mental health so you can focus on studying for statusmoneymaxing. You still too young so do such stuffs now, you will get older and regret wasting your youth.

Last edited:
your life sucks anyways so spend ALL your time getting stronger and then fuck your bully up bad.:feelsBox: either that or wait until you are out of school and become a neet

I am 37 years of age mate listen to me do not hate yourself love yourself, you have to bear something in mind society has become toxic, I do not know why but the so called norm has. I remember being like you as a teen and hurting myself because of hating myself because of bullying also. Do yourself a favour get yourself the bible and read it. I find that this helps me with loneliness.

Start gymmaxing to get stronger and kick the ass of your bullies and avoid any bullying in the future. You get bullied because you are physically weak, you are an easy target not necessary ugly. Do you think this asshole would dare to take your pic if you were strong like a monster ? This will be a good motivation. It is better to be a strong than a weak incel.

The gym will help you to get a good mental health so you can focus on studying for statusmoneymaxing. You still too young so do such stuffs now, you will get older and regret wasting your youth.
I have tried doing that and has not worked, this is a daydream not good advise, if your physically weak you should not get into the world of martial arts. Personal experience big no no. Full of ego and crap. Get spiritual that is my advise and learn to recognise good people and keep in contact with them.