Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to know you're a happy person

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
happy people are confident people and confident people are assholes, assholes have high selfesteem, they don't take shit, they "stand their ground" , they are not ''pushovers'', they are vocal, always speak their mind. I went to an all boy private school and i WAS A TOTAL PUSHOVER, i was just another quiet pushover niceguy, i was heavily bullied because i was weird,

you know you're a happy/confident person when you use any of the following words,terms frequently

"No''
''I disagree"
"fuckoff''
"shut up!"
"shut the fuck up!"
"what's your problem?"
"no one cares!"
"i don't care"
"what's wrong with you"
''hey!"
''get out''
It takes confidence to say these terms, it shows you have a backbone

If you use the any of these words frequently
"please,thank you, sorry"
you loss power and you're showing you're a spineless cuck, you should say these words as little as possible

Make fun of ugly people or weird people, "mock" people whenever you can, mock peoples weird accents,voice,stutters or actions

Last edited:
Make fun of ugly people or weird people, "mock" people whenever you can, mock peoples weird accents,voice,stutters or actions
Hahahaha you are an ugly loser!!!!

Hmm. I don’t feel happy now.

guys look at this fucking incel lmaoooo nigga i can't:lul::lul::lul:

Hahahaha you are an ugly loser!!!!

Hmm. I don’t feel happy now.
idk if you got bullied in highschool, im sure you have experience with "mocking" ,for example, everybody mocks the foreign kid to make fun of his accent, mocking is when you imitate any action of the person to make fun of him

idk if you got bullied in highschool, im sure you have experience with "mocking" ,for example, everybody mocks the foreign kid to make fun of his accent, mocking is when you imitate any action of the person to make fun of him
Truly confident people don’t bully others bc they don’t need to do it.
I remember two giga chads from my school, they were tall and looked like Ashton Kutcher. Both of them never bullied anyone. Only asshole Normies bully bc they are low on self esteem and do it to look cool in front of girls.

Truly confident people don’t bully others bc they don’t need to do it.
I remember two giga chads from my school, they were tall and looked like Ashton Kutcher. Both of them never bullied anyone. Only asshole Normies bully bc they are low on self esteem and do it to look cool in front of girls.
some chads in my school constantly bullied people
some chads rarely bullied people
in my hs the most confident people were the biggest assholes,
the ''hurt people hurt people'' idea is bullshit, you think donald trump cries to sleep, or is depressed in anyway//

idk what your school was like , private ,public, number of students,etc

Last edited:
https://www.lifehack.org/411898/how-long-do-you-take-in-the-shower-it-might-reveal-your-loneliness
If you don't take very long, hot showers, you are a happy person.
some chads in my school constantly bullied people
some chads rarely bullied people
in my hs the most confident people were thebiggest assholes,

idk what your school was like , private ,public, number of students,etc
Water = wet analysis
If you are really confident, you don't care about social cues or how people see you. That's why they are the biggest narcissists and they all seem to huddle at the same tables acting loud and irritating in my school. If you have a chad friend, you are 100% a fakecel who has never faced any mental issues, loneliness, or bullying.

Last edited:
happy people are confident people and confident people are assholes, assholes have high selfesteem, they don't take shit, they "stand their ground" , they are not ''pushovers'', they are vocal, always speak their mind. I went to an all boy private school and i WAS A TOTAL PUSHOVER, i was just another quiet pushover niceguy, i was heavily bullied because i was weird,

you know you're a happy/confident person when you use any of the following words,terms frequently

"No''
''I disagree"
"fuckoff''
"shut up!"
"shut the fuck up!"
"what's your problem?"
"no one cares!"
"i don't care"
"what's wrong with you"
''hey!"
''get out''
It takes confidence to say these terms, it shows you have a backbone

If you use the any of these words frequently
"please,thank you, sorry"
you loss power and you're showing you're a spineless cuck, you should say these words as little as possible

There's no such thing as "happiness", its too subjective, anybody can be "happy" under virtually any circumstances, because one can just have extremely low or extremely high standards based on their upbringing, environment, experiences, beliefs, etc

Confidence doesn't equal happiness.

Happy? I haven't been happy one minute of my entire fucking life.:society:

I don't know if it's confidence or just low inhib.

I don't know if it's confidence or just low inhib.
confidence and lowinhibition are are almost inseperable, lowinhibition/confidence you speak your mind on the spot, say what you think even if its rude