Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to master the art of not giving a fuck?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
How to master the art of not giving a fuck? Recently I’ve been dealing with a lot of disgruntled customers at work and these people are the definition of soyboys. They’re getting me worked up and I want to strangle these people with piano wire so bad. I’m taking this anger with me home. How do I not give a fuck? How do you let things go.

you just wait, wait and wait until there is anothER day

Hit the heavy and bag weight lift

Dont take anything they say seriously, and be glad you aren't as stupid as them

61967F48 AEB4 451D A4FA F47C9E7C965E

EF9B911A 7031 4E97 929F CA818EAC5A3B

976E9890 B18E 46FA AAC7 3078E510E64A

“The Jews, in the natural history of the social animal world, had the world-historic mission to bring out the predator in mankind.”

-Moses Hess, “Uber das Geldwesen,” (“On the Nature of Money”), 1845​

Retards occupy space inside your mind after you interact with them, I have the same problem. :lasereyes:

Just remember, everybody poops. :feelsYall:

How to master the art of not giving a fuck? Recently I’ve been dealing with a lot of disgruntled customers at work and these people are the definition of soyboys. They’re getting me worked up and I want to strangle these people with piano wire so bad. I’m taking this anger with me home. How do I not give a fuck? How do you let things go.
You can expel your anger by running miles.

They’re worthless npc’s and you’re above them, they are nothing.

by knowing you mog any average person in strenght and you could always beat them up if shit hits the fan.
seriously

Drugs/alcohol.