Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How To Prank Sex Havers In Summer

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I want to prank thEm and have good time boyos :feelsthink: Which places are the best for pRanking ?

youR local schoEl

just walk up to them dressed up as a gangster and be like "DAMN WHERE U BAG THAT MY G HER ASS IS JUST LIKE MY GIRLS DAYUMMM"

Ded srs if I had based truecel frens irl I’d mess with normalfags kek
i do it all the time i enjoy pissing them off

when they get mad at me i turn into an idiot

Offer the girls money to lick their feet.

I want to prank thEm and have good time boyos :feelsthink: Which places are the best for pRanking ?
Parks are good, many couples and sex havers are spending time and eating picnic

just walk up to them dressed up as a gangster and be like "DAMN WHERE U BAG THAT MY G HER ASS IS JUST LIKE MY GIRLS DAYUMMM"
Is this what you said to get in trouble for sexual harassment?

I think most sexhavers are at bars and restaurants

I think most sexhavers are at bars and restaurants
It depends, we here in Sweden love spending time at parks, even with friends. We love summer since it's so cold in winter

Be aware buddy boyo, such posts can be misunderstood by some people. One user was visited by the cops after making a similar post about wanting to prank sexhavers in New York. They think you want to do something else.

Just approach people and tell them: "You remind me of my dead [relative/friend], I miss him/her so much"
That will 95% make people awkward :feelsaww:
Bonus points if you ask them to reenact a made out characteristic of them. For example:
"You remind me of my dead brother, I miss him so much... he used to like to watch boxing matches, do you like boxing matches too?"
That will make people uncomfortable and they will want to leave the interaction ASAP