Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels should be above the law, social norms and everything in between

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
As incels are the ultimate victims of this world, we don't need to follow these stupid rules written by sex-havers. We deserve what we want, the world owes us sex, money, fame, power and everything we want for tormenting us.

We are Gods trapped in weak human bodies :feelsdevil:

As incels are the ultimate victims of this world, we don't need to follow these stupid rules written by sex-havers. We deserve what we want, the world owes us sex, money, fame, power and everything we want for tormenting us.
We incels should rule the world and force everyone to abide by our rules

We incels should rule the world and force everyone to abide by our rules
I agree, if incel could rule the world, we would live in a better place.

But i don't know if we could be good leaders, i don´t see myself as a high high rank or something i'd be governor at best.

Incels should be where wealthy jews are now

We deserve to live a good amd wealthy life. Oh well maybe in tge next one we will (if there is one)

We need to exterminate shit skins and mongoloids

I think in Incelistan we should use pussy for currency. Think about it, in real life men work for money so they can attempt to convert it into pussy whereby all the value is lost, similar to losing value between converting currencies between pound and USD for example. If we use what men really want (foid hole) as the base currency itself, our economy could surpass even the tremendous strength that Hitler gave to Germany.

For instance, say you wanted to buy bread, you would go to the baker with one of your prime foids and bend her over in front of the butcher. He would note the quality of the vagina in question (based on pigmentation, roast beefiness, and tightness) and determine how many loaves usage of said hole is worth.

We could even have a pussy stock exchange (similar to new york stock exchange) where access to pussy is kept track of and virgin white stacies would be similar to top companies like Apple, Google etc.

With this method, I hypothesize that Incels could take over the world and that the natural order would be restored to mankind.

Last edited:
I think in Incelistan we should use pussy for currency. Think about it, in real life men work for money so they can attempt to convert it into pussy whereby all the value is lost, similar to losing value between converting currencies between pound and USD for example. If we use what men really want (foid hole) as the base currency itself, our economy could surpass even the tremendous strength that Hitler gave to Germany.

For instance, say you wanted to buy bread, you would go to the baker with one of your prime foids and bend her over in front of the butcher. He would note the quality of the vagina in question (based on pigmentation, roast beefiness, and tightness) and determine how many loaves usage of said hole is worth.

We could even have a pussy stock exchange (similar to new york stock exchange) where access to pussy is kept track of and virgin white stacies would be similar to top companies like Apple, Google etc.

With this method, I hypothesize that Incels could take over the world and that the natural order would be restored to mankind.
:lul:

Yes, good point