Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How to survive a fight against girl (a guide for weakcels and weakcels only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
The very first thing to know when a woman starts to initiate a fight with you, is can you run away. The worst thing you can do is to run a way from a dog, but running away from a woman has the opposite effect. Women have the instinct to NOT chase ugly men. Chasing you down is AGAINST their instinct. They only chase Chad.
She might taunt you and call you a pussy and you will be labeled a coward, but it is far less emasculating than being reduced to a pulp by one.

Anyways, if running is not an option the next very thing to do is to know your surroundings. If you are in public, YOUR BEST CHANCE is to Prolong the fight and play defense until somebody breaks it up. This way you won't be on the ground sounding like a dying pig gasping for air, nor you would look like a fleeing coward. You can even play the ''I don't hit girls'' card. Basically you can say you could have knocked her out if you wanted, but you have manners and morals. Your manhood will still be intact.

If nobody is around or refuses to help you, the best way is to ''flop'' to end the fight. Basically what I mean is to act more hurt than you actually are. You might give her the satisfaction of ''owning you in one blow.'' but at least your body will be in tact.

The next thing is to IDENTIFY the kind of opponent. Each kind of woman fights differently.
I am going to list THREE KINDS of women to NEVER UNDERESTIMATE in a fight.

#1 The super skinny hipster/emo girl wearing boots. Let's call her Tiffany. (I am writing a novel based off of a girl like her and Tiffany was the name I used)

Literally, I was beat up by this kind of girl in high school once. She has an uncanny resemblance to her, blue hair, striped shirt, and boots. She even wore that same kind of necklace. I had real first hand experience fighting a girl like her.

One thing to know about a girl like Tiffany is that she is so skinny but she moves like ninja! Her punches add up pretty quick, and are very precise, but whatever you do, DO NOT PUT SPACE BETWEEN YOU AND HER. Her punches hurt like hell after a short while, but a girl like her LOVES to KICK HIGH and FAST! Especially if she is wearing boots. My real life fight with someone like her ended as soon as she kicked me in the stomach. Her boot was like a bullet, literally a girl like her can instantly launch her leg in the air in a split second. I literally collapsed as the wind got knocked out of me like a deflating ball. I couldn't run, and nobody was around after school to pull her off of me.

So my best advice would be to keep close to her, she is too fast for you, you are going to get hit. It is best to try to absorb her fast but light punches than endure being kicked by her. Tiffany can not do any serious damage to you with her punches, so its best to either flop or tough it out until someone stops it.

Here is Tiffany

#2 The Chubby Girl
The next kind of girl isn't as FAST and LETHAL as Tiffany is. She has a completely different fighting style, and if you not aware, it can end badly for you. Lets call her "Melissa''

Now, I had seen plenty of chubby/fat girls fight. They do not tend to punch or kick as much. If they are smart, they will try to throw their heavy weight against you, grab you and try to wrestle you to the ground. Melissa is not as dangerous as Tiffany is.. But Melissa is quicker to anger, like that fat angry feminist she is, she is more likely to want to start a fight with you than Tiffany.

To fight a Melissa, you do the opposite of what you do with Tiffany. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. Melissa is not a speedy ninja that can kick at 1000 mph. She is most likely going to charge you, and try to get close to her. Just dance around her, make sure you put yourself in a wide open space to move around. It is very easy to survive a fight against her even when alone. Just don't her corner you or bait you into getting closer, if you do, things will get nasty.

Here is Melissa

#3 The Stacey.
No matter how much or how little about fighting a 10/10 Stacey knows, she still has her superior genetics. She has a Superior Frame, Longer Legs, Better Bone Structure, muscles that are naturally stronger than yours, and better hand eye coordination.
I have nothing much to say about fighting Stacy. They hardly waste their time with genetically inferior men like us. There is only one kind of situation where a Stacey would try to fight you, it is a situation where she thinks she needs to defend herself. All because you forgot your place in society and decided to ''ask her out.''

A Stacey is able inflict serious damage to you no matter what you do. She can reduce you into a pulp in seconds. Fortunately, she doesn't like to waste her time on you, so the key is to disengage and run away, which was the very first step you should try doing.

Here is a Stacey
Hyiah2

I hope this guide helps my fellow weakcels. Of course, none of this substitutes for actual self defense training, this is only based off of my personal experience of watching people fight and being in a fight with a girl.
What are some of your guys experiences with fighting. I had been horrible at it all of my life, but I seemed to learn by watching others and watching movies.

Last edited:
It’s impossible to lose a fight to a girl and if you do then you should have roped ages ago

Bro did you write all that shite?

lol. nice pics though
buy a gun for you weakcels

more pics of melissa?

whip out the old dick cock it and let the load fly

would just let her beat me up tbh

its over if you need this guide

I prefer pepper spray.

Fighting is generally a no win situation. Women have the long arm of the law on their side no matter what, not to mention white knights.

Though women lack the strength that men have typically, they may still have some effective skills for unarmed combat by training tae kwon do, kickboxing, judo, etc. (women training combat sports is not that uncommon) so they should not be underestimated. Generally, one would not engage someone else in a fight unless they knew they had a serious advantage by assessing the situation, however women may not be rational in this way, they always have an advantage in court. I assume women are not afraid to use weapons, and this explains the stereotype of the trigger happy lady cop.

This reads like some femdom shit tbh op. Anyways, beating a woman is easy. Hit her head enough times, and if you are an average male, you'll win. Maybe throw her to the ground if she's light enough and kick the shit out of her. The real issue with fighting foids is the law and white knight cucks coming to defend her.

do you do anything other than attention whore? you remind me of those "small dick humiliation" guys who post their penis on reddit to get off. i must admit, you're easily one of the most useless members around.

i hope that you don't go back to being as bad you were before. please, try harder to keep yourself to yourself in public, won't you? do a better job. please and thank you.

What's with this dude and being dominated by a female jfl!

Hit girl? Lol. The court and police will be after you like wild dogs.

Best option be just shoot them

do you do anything other than attention whore? you remind me of those "small dick humiliation" guys who post their penis on reddit to get off. i must admit, you're easily one of the most useless members around.
Eh I kind of like him, he at least makes topics that isn't the usual venting or people whining about the forum or anything of the sort, but yeah his topics are bizarre but harmless nonetheless.

would rather see this post than the usual "WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. I GET NO GIRLS. WWAAAAHHH I DO DRUGS/VIDEO GAMES AND AM NEET"

it's the reason why people come to off topic instead of inceldom discussion

It's over for bubble bathcels

would rather see this post than the usual "WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. I GET NO GIRLS. WWAAAAHHH I DO DRUGS/VIDEO GAMES AND AM NEET"

it's the reason why people come to off topic instead of inceldom discussion
so, you don't want to see incels venting, but you like seeing some guy going "lol i like femdom females are so much better than us worthless incels" over, and over, and over, and over for the 53827438242374324th time. ok.

attention whoring? coming from the guy whos posted dozens of his pics online for all to see? ok.

attention whoring? coming from the guy whos posted dozens of his pics online for all to see? ok.
you're way too much of a newbie to know why and when i've posted my pics in r/incels (two of them) so i won't even bother explaining. the rest of them were all leaked.

Back when I was in school I once punched a foid in the face for mocking my ugliness and I got suspended for 3 months, since I wasn't an adult at the time I didn't get in legal trouble, so it was worth it, kek.
A Stacey is able inflict serious damage to you no matter what you do. She can reduce you into a pulp in seconds. Fortunately, she doesn't like to waste her time on you, so the key is to disengage and run away, which was the very first step you should try doing.
Is that because Stacy is an elf?

Kek, based.
The only time I fought with a girl was like in 1st or 2nd grade of elementary school. I smashed her face with a rock and ran away.
Btw I've seen a few fights with the fat ones, they tend to do those wide sweeping slap attacks.

Stacey is a elf:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The only foid I've fought was some dumb whore that tried to force me to smoke weed.

lol bitch ass mod ruining threads

overpower them and make a rape
you have to have cerebral palsy to be weaker than a girl

i hope that you don't go back to being as bad you were before. please, try harder to keep yourself to yourself in public, won't you? do a better job. please and thank you.
It is a high effort soy-post man. It is a joke. Fortunately some people get the sense of humor in this post. At most this thread is a mockery of my older ones.

i must admit, you're easily one of the most useless members around.

Tell it to the High IQ threads I make such as this one ^^^
Stacey is a elf:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Of course, if you ever play any RPG, elves are always the master race

Last edited:
It is a high effort soy-post man. It is a joke. Fortunately some people get the sense of humor in this post. At most this thread is a mockery of my older ones.
then don’t make any “joke” threads, because they’re certainly not funny at all. if you don’t appreciate me being nice to you, I would be very willing to be the opposite, if it’d be more appealing. this place isn’t r9k, nor is it discord.

The only foid I've fought was some dumb whore that tried to force me to smoke weed.
Don't let them fuck your eye area up more than it already is

then don’t make any “joke” threads, because they’re certainly not funny at all.
That is your opinion but ok man. If you think I am an ''attention whore'' or a person that thinks he is ''better than you'' I am not. If you want to go after attention whores, you should go after users who make IT bait threads by talking about fucking 14 year JBs and Loli worshipping.

the fuck is this shit?

That is your opinion but ok man. If you think I am an ''attention whore'' or a person that thinks he is ''better than you'' I am not. If you want to go after attention whores, you should go after users who make IT bait threads by talking about fucking 14 year JBs and Loli worshipping.
If you really want to pretend that you’re a hard man, I’ll do the same; I’ve warned you for the last time. keep pushing femdom stuff and I promise that you won’t get to post anything ever again.

If you really want to pretend that you’re a hard man, I’ll do the same; I’ve warned you for the last time. keep pushing femdom stuff and I promise that you won’t get to post anything ever again.
where you at when somebody post pedo shit. I am sure it breaks the rule of ''no discussion of illegal activities''
I am not going to push femdom stuff because I almost never POST femdom stuff anymore man. My threads are either about bubble baths, or science backed high iq threads

where you at when somebody post pedo shit. I am sure it breaks the rule of ''no discussion of illegal activities''
I am not going to push femdom stuff because I almost never POST femdom stuff anymore man. My threads are either about bubble baths, or science backed high iq threads
yeah, that’s why you’ve tried so hard to prove that females are better, stronger and etc. than incels in that one deleted thread (lucky you that it’s been deleted, because those posts would easily be reason enough to get you banned permanently). try to behave like your dear pals are doing, please. thank you kindly for reading, and don’t do it again.

Thank you. I am just curious what you are going to do about Lolicels
yeah, that’s why you’ve tried so hard to prove that females are better, stronger and etc. than incels in that one deleted thread (lucky you that it’s been deleted, because those posts would easily be reason enough to get you banned permanently). try to behave like your dear pals are doing, please. thank you kindly for reading, and don’t do it again.

The only time I fought with a girl was like in 1st or 2nd grade of elementary school. I smashed her face with a rock and ran away.
just fucking lol whats the context? elab on this

I stole a girls bag and she chased me, do you guys think I have a chance as a Chad?

I'm pretty sure that the best way to end a fight with a girl is to start moaning and say "Your hands are so soft, it feels so good". Her instinctive feelings of extreme disgust and discomfort at a subhuman experiencing arousal from her actions will make her immediately withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.