Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to survive prison

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Title I'm getting locked up for drug charges

as incel you're done, instantly

atleast you'll finally lose your virginity jfl

You don't as incel trash

I'm 235 pounds does that make difference
at least you will be able to crush some manlets and assert the dominance
Eggman father

I'm 235 pounds does that make difference
even better for them, you won't be able to move a lot, and you most likely will get tired fast in a fight for your ass

Step 1.

dont go to prison

even better for them, you won't be able to move a lot, and you most likely will get tired fast in a fight for your ass
what if I can fight

Do some ass stretching before you go so it wont hurt as much

Carry yourself like a man, be respectful and fight whenever challenged and don’t let people steal your stuff without calling the individual/s in particular out who did it taking care not to needlessly call out anyone and everyone who may not have stolen from you and you might survive your time.

Carry yourself like a man, be respectful and fight whenever challenged and don’t let people steal your stuff without calling the individual/s in particular out who did it taking care not to needlessly call out anyone and everyone who may not have stolen from you and you might survive your time.
Thank you bro

endure the rapes, stay alive. when you get out of prison, get a gun and shoot up the families of the thugs that raped you

all in gta v
all my posts is fiction as stated in my bio!

endure the rapes, stay alive. when you get out of prison, get a gun and shoot up the families of the thugs that raped you

all in gta v
all my posts is fiction as stated in my bio!
Is prison rspe common tho

Carry yourself like a man, be respectful and fight whenever challenged
most of us is nowhere tough enough to survive in the prison, "people" there will easily sense your weakness and exploit it, like who the hell will win in a fight against such?

You have to be just like them to even have a chance to survive there without being raped.

2018-12-19T172510Z_31846_MRPGM1E76410L101_RTRMADP_0_USA.JPG
images
original_015aebc7dc7eaef532abb5661876aa80.jpg
156481970217181796-800x533.jpg

most of us is nowhere tough enough to survive in the prison, "people" there will easily sense your weakness and exploit it, like who the hell will win in a fight against such?

You have to be just like them to even have a chance to survive there without being raped.

2018-12-19T172510Z_31846_MRPGM1E76410L101_RTRMADP_0_USA.JPG
images
original_015aebc7dc7eaef532abb5661876aa80.jpg
156481970217181796-800x533.jpg
What if an incel is a violent criminal does that help

Have you ever been in jail ?

جون نغرز غنغ

If you can tattoo and get in good with the gangs that also might help.

Though if someone leaves a candy bar on your pillow watch your cheeks. :feelskek:

Have you ever been in jail ?
No, but I’ve been a longtime fan of the various YouTube prison channels.

Jay Williams lets live life, Lockdown 23 and 1, Aboud, Big Herc Fresh Out Series, After Prison Show etc, etc.

If you can tattoo and get in good with the gangs that also might help.

Though if someone leaves a candy bar on your pillow watch your cheeks. :feelskek:
Appreciate that brother. That's what I heard, dont take any gifts.

Appreciate that brother. That's what I heard, dont take any gifts.
No problem.

Also don’t let anyone sexually clown you.

If anyone smacks your ass with a towel you must instantly fight them or they will simply escalate until you’re biting the pillow and calling them daddy.

No problem.

Also don’t let anyone sexually clown you.

If anyone smacks your ass with a towel you must instantly fight them or they will simply escalate until you’re biting the pillow and calling them daddy.
does that really happen in prison a lot tho, ik you gotta fight, or you are a easy target. Ik in the us it does but I'm in Canada

does that really happen in prison a lot tho, ik you gotta fight, or you are a easy target. Ik in the us it does but I'm in Canada
It’s a little bit different everywhere or so I’ve heard.

If only there was a Canadian who’d been on the inside there before that could tell you about the politics.

i’m more interested in the story of the drug charge, what happened and what type of drug was it?

If anyone smacks your ass with a towel you must instantly fight them
No fighting for him if he is here. He will call them daddy.It's over for him

It’s a little bit different everywhere or so I’ve heard.

If only there was a Canadian who’d been on the inside there before that could tell you about the politics.
There this Canadian prison youtuber called Matt clark, the prison I'd go to, he says the guards like to fight the inmates or something like that

i’m more interested in the story of the drug charge, what happened and what type of drug was it?
I got caught with pounds of shrooms and weed, police searched my car and house