Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to unbecome high inhib?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Are drugs the only option? What if you cut off one of your testicles and then drink the blood?

Are drugs the only option? What if you cut off one of your testicles and then drink the blood?
Science doesn't work this way

The general outline of your behavioral patterns are pretty much set when you become an adult. There is some room for flexibility, but not too much. Yes mind altering substances are the only way for drastic change, if you can brave the risk of addiction, side effects and other potential detriments.

You can definitely train yourself to be lower inhib. Especially when you have no reputation to keep up. Start small, honk at someone for no reason. Make a goofy face (aside from the one you normally have) at someone. Ask for ketchup and then when they give it to you, say you don't want it. I've done this a good amount and can even troll stacies now lol :bigbrain:

Are drugs the only option?
Yes,xanax is the answer,at least for me.
When i'm on xans my inhibition is way lower,the downside is that it makes me sleepy and i forget most of what i'm doing that day.
And you gotta increase the dose every time to get the same effect.

Easier way is through validation but not for incels.It stems from old patterns of thinking really.