Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Traps Groom Incels

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
This is a serious topic, and not a pro trap video, it's actually talking about the degeneracy of how some people groom desperate Incels to become Traps, it's actually a good thing there's rules against Trap shit on this forum to prevent what happened to /r9k/ happening on here

this is messed up, thank you for sharing this
are you the youtuber?

@Adoring Fan
Let the master himself talk.

Brilliant work. Articulated my first gut reaction to the mainstream transgender movement. I've never seen a masculine Chad want to become a woman, it's always been men who would otherwise be entirely ignored or derided by society for being a regular, heterosexual man.

traps = forced meme

Yeah but seriously, regardless of how you feel about me, this is a serious issue, I've seen this manipulation of Incels first hand, Incels are probably some of the biggest drivers to the whole trap/tranny movement out of desperation, and nobody fucking cares about these men/boys. Shit is despicable.

BB99D520 A36A 4BAE 9C3D 5473079FE937

This is a serious topic, and not a pro trap video, it's actually talking about the degeneracy of how some people groom desperate Incels to become Traps, it's actually a good thing there's rules against Trap shit on this forum to prevent what happened to /r9k/ happening on here

I'm subscribed to you, @BrendioEEE . Too bad you'll most likely never get popular because of your association with incels.

Wouldn't expect to agree with OP, yes traps and LGBT in general can be dangerous to incels , although, traps don't want incels to become traps, quite the opposite. Nor we are hunted by gays or anything, just like foids they too have some standars, do you really belive a trap dude would go after the ugly guy, quite the opposite he is obssesed with beauty as well, he obssesed with surgeries too. Incels can't be traps , they can turn gay, but they can't be traps. No matter how low T some of us may have , there are combinations to take account for an incel to become a trap. But why traps come here you will all say.......(FOR THE NORMIES-invaders) ;) (mostly...they are here to fish some fakecels) (and guys who are so desperate who will go even after another guy just to have sex or some validation). Traps are an enemy but they are not our major enemy. The whole LGBT won't really bother us that much to the point of concern yet. And i doupt if any incel will try his luck with any trap, we are smarter than that, and they are out of our league just like foids, either way.

C KMFwEUMAAl UR
Everyone must take the seal of anti traps , And leave anime out of this....anime has nothing to do with traps or gays or anything.

Last edited:
Traps are pretty bad in parts of China and some areas of SEA. Older males will look for the smallest, frailest, fairest boys and groom them to be traps. Sometimes they pay their parents to help encourage it.

Good video Brendio, thanks for making these.

Traps are pretty bad in parts of China and some areas of SEA. Older males will look for the smallest, frailest, fairest boys and groom them to be traps. Sometimes they pay their parents to help encourage it.
Yeah.. it's pretty sickening that they do that. Even paying their parents to encourage it.. horrifying.

Yeah.. it's pretty sickening that they do that. Even paying their parents to encourage it.. horrifying.
Gonna be the future of the west of we keep doing down this degenerate rabbit hole.

I remember years ago a Chinese family moved near my family in the Philippines and the father was in prison for killing a teacher who was trying to groom the son. The school covered the shit up and the mom and son moved to the Philippines to start over. @BrendioEEE video made me remember my family talking about that.

I'm not watching your fucking video Brendio, make a text post like the rest of us you faggot, or at least post the transcript for us all to read -- surely you at least script your videos, right? I wouldn't know, I haven't watched a single one of them.

But yeah, I agree 100%, those who groom incels to be traps or, really, accept traps in the incel community are horrible. I used to love r9k so much but then it became Trap Haven, and they're constantly trying to get more lonely men become traps, it's gross.

Interesting topic.

I'm not into any of that shit but calling them trannies seems a bit much... isn't that a slur. It would be like if I made a video about blackcels and I was like "Listen to me talk about NIGGERS".

I don't think incels should go trans to become women, that's not a good strategy, if people are really being groomed to do that that's very wrong. But I do strongly advocate showing compassion for dysphoric people and maybe not using slurs when you're talking about them? IDK

the gays in general hate incels, and "muh political incorrectness". the SJWs work for their perversions to be more and more accepted, so of course they too are hardcore SJWs. they hate you, so why on Earth would you not hate them?

Why would anyone want to become a cum dumpster? I'd rather be an incel than a filthy whore. Fuckem anyone that low iq to want to be a woman deserves that fate.

Why would anyone want to become a cum dumpster? I'd rather be an incel than a filthy whore. Fuckem anyone that low iq to want to be a woman deserves that fate.
Some of the logic they use is, "Girls have life on easy mode, I want easy mode too" some even try and cope by saying, it'd be easier to find a Lesbian GF as a Tranny, than a straight GF as an Incel.

It's all just dangerous mindsets that were led to by desperation, you'd be surprised how many Incels cope by being gay, or by being a tranny, in fact i'd say most go down that path nowadays, it's pretty sad.

Good video Brendio. Didnt know about any of that stuff and you explained it really well. Just anothER reason all traps need to die.

Some of the logic they use is, "Girls have life on easy mode, I want easy mode too" some even try and cope by saying, it'd be easier to find a Lesbian GF as a Tranny, than a straight GF as an Incel.

It's all just dangerous mindsets that were led to by desperation, you'd be surprised how many Incels cope by being gay, or by being a tranny, in fact i'd say most go down that path nowadays, it's pretty sad.

Fucking atrocious, and soyboys say fags don't recruit but are just born that way... yeah right.

Kids are up to some gay shit these days.

Fuck traps and fuck trannies

Trap shilling is exactly the reason why I stopped going on /r9k/

Wouldn't expect to agree with OP, yes traps and LGBT in general can be dangerous to incels , although, traps don't want incels to become traps, quite the opposite. Nor we are hunted by gays or anything, just like foids they too have some standars, do you really belive a trap dude would go after the ugly guy, quite the opposite he is obssesed with beauty as well, he obssesed with surgeries too. Incels can't be traps , they can turn gay, but they can't be traps. No matter how low T some of us may have , there are combinations to take account for an incel to become a trap. But why traps come here you will all say.......(FOR THE NORMIES-invaders) ;) (mostly...they are here to fish some fakecels) (and guys who are so desperate who will go even after another guy just to have sex or some validation). Traps are an enemy but they are not our major enemy. The whole LGBT won't really bother us that much to the point of concern yet. And i doupt if any incel will try his luck with any trap, we are smarter than that, and they are out of our league just like foids, either way.

View attachment 56129 Everyone must take the seal of anti traps , And leave anime out of this....anime has nothing to do with traps or gays or anything.
Naughty broyo, where did you get that picture;)?

Trap shilling is exactly the reason why I stopped going on /r9k/
Yeah, a lot of people left because of that shit, it's really sad what that board became.

the gays in general hate incels, and "muh political incorrectness". the SJWs work for their perversions to be more and more accepted, so of course they too are hardcore SJWs. they hate you, so why on Earth would you not hate them?
This is a Trap thread and you know it by the definition you and i agreed upon in private.

This is a Trap thread and you know it by the definition you and i agreed upon in private.
it’s completely negative against them. the video talks about a phenomenon that exists, how this stuff is actively being pushed on desperate virgins. this is some actual content with useful information and is much different than making a “would you fuck a tranny” thread. it’ll help people to understand why the rule exists.

it’s completely negative against them. the video talks about a phenomenon that exists, how this stuff is actively being pushed on desperate virgins. this is some actual content with useful information and is much different than making a “would you fuck a tranny” thread. it’ll help people to understand why the rule exists.
My thread spoke about how i wouldnt do it and never painted it as a positive thing.
Not to mention you said: this
Screenshot 20181024 205158 Chrome

Last edited:
My thread spoke about how i wouldnt do it and never painted it as a positive thing.
what the hell does it matter? it was bait. some guy would eventually talk about how he would, and then i’d have to warn them, even though the thread literally asked them for their opinion. this is the definition of bait. it was sexual tranny discussion and nothing else, unlike this thread.

i’m not contradicting myself. you drink too much, man? this thread is, and i quote, “very obviously negative against them”. it is you who lacks the comprehension.

you also said “lol it’d be hard tbh but i probably wouldn’t”. i’m not going to argue about your warning here. if you really want to whine to me, do it in PMs. don’t derail other people’s threads.

Isn't this the video about the guy who made the shotgun suicide video, from what i heard he killed himself cause he couldn't handle the blackmail.

traps are chads

Isn't this the video about the guy who made the shotgun suicide video, from what i heard he killed himself cause he couldn't handle the blackmail.
I didn't look into him that much, if he's related to this, big if true. Some of the people involved in this shit need to be in jail.

Traps and Trannies entered the main menu and lowered the difficulty of their lives by becoming the foids. :feelskek:

Degenerates like that belong on a cross.

Gonna be the future of the west of we keep doing down this degenerate rabbit hole.
Feels like it was planned tbh. Exacerbated by special interest groups and then spread like the plague on Reddit and 4Chan.. the mods, admins and janitors of those places are okay with it too. Fucking CIA spooks the lot of them. Furries and Barney Faggots I heard. Really makes you think. :waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back