Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Traps Groom Incels

So are we letting this fakecel post about traps now?

that seal is prett gay ngl
Well
150097829677bbe5279736152774.jpg
we have this too...

((They)) are promoting this as they want to fill the world with degeneracy, two men can't create children either so that falls in line with the elite wanting to start depopulation.

Ppl that want to fuck traps want the ones that look feminine not masculine, nobody wants to fuck something ugly unless it is actually a woman it seems.

You think anyone sound of mind wants to fuck Chris Chan?

Back on point why are all these men choosing to become traps suddenly? Did they already have gay persuasion in that they want dick in ass or is it 'cos they feel invisible in this world & want attention somehow & figure women get attention no matter what or maybe they're just beta & want to be pampered instead of putting in the hard work, sweat & tears of being a man working until exhaustion.
Could it be all the brainwashing in the media & from deviants, a child gets its identity & world view from it's environment I.e; what is is exposed to & whom.
I wish they had a different method of hosting the content, takes ages to buffer & stutters until you give enough time to render more.

Last edited:
I absolutely detest trannies.

Yeah but seriously, regardless of how you feel about me, this is a serious issue, I've seen this manipulation of Incels first hand, Incels are probably some of the biggest drivers to the whole trap/tranny movement out of desperation, and nobody fucking cares about these men/boys. Shit is despicable.

Chris-Chan was one of the first examples.

I got compared to him on metal forums due to having autism but we took drastically different paths.

Traps and gays should be banned from Incel communities, they indeed try to recruit incels into their degenerate cult.

JFL, Just Got DM'd this on Discord.
D94adbd03d64c8086cec9a09dba2c32b

JFL, Just Got DM'd this on Discord.
View attachment 56571

Fuck that.

1. They relegate us to being Incels
2. They push us into going with or being traps.
3. They encourage emasculation & cuckoldry via guilt tripping & blackmailing us with ad hominems, doxing and lawfare shit.

Keep fighting the good fight OP.
Some of the logic they use is, "Girls have life on easy mode, I want easy mode too" some even try and cope by saying, it'd be easier to find a Lesbian GF as a Tranny, than a straight GF as an Incel.

It's all just dangerous mindsets that were led to by desperation, you'd be surprised how many Incels cope by being gay, or by being a tranny, in fact i'd say most go down that path nowadays, it's pretty sad.

Yes bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back