Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How Ukraine counter offensive gonna play out

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
most likely place gonna be the area between Melitopol and Donetsk. bascially not the Kherson front (south), not the current eastern front at Bahmut, but between them.

the attack will consist of:
1. almost all the modern tanks and IFVs, personal carriers, and mobile artillery ukraine got that are not yet engaged elsehwere.
2. all the available jets and helicopters.
3. around 40k combat fresh infantry, and 80k-100k in reserve behind them

time: during summer months, or as soon as ground is solid and relatively dry for heavy armor vehicles.

time of day: midnight, 12am to 3am.

ukraine gonna take advantage of the superior night combat ability of the western weaponry.

1: on russian command posts and centers, taking out as much communication and high command as possible. using HIMARS.
2: ultra concentrated artillery fire at selected points at russian defense line, mine sweepers clear the minefields
3: , ukraine tanks and IFVs and infantry charge russian defense line , break thru
4: russians mass desert and surrender.
5. russian commanders orders counter attack, desperate try to contain the ukraine offensive. utter failure. any sent to the front get anniliated by superior western tanks and IFVs.

russian forces rout en-masse. a wide front get opened up, a PUNCTURE to the line.

south front get cut off from the rest of russia, defeat is a matter of time. Crimea threatened.

russia might organized a 2nd mobilization at this point coz its such emergency.

north/east front go on defensive. but ukraine army pushed north (while maintain second rate troops to deal with the enveloped russian troops at south), the russians at north/east keep collapsing and routing.

putin at this point gonna threw EVERYTHING he can to stabilize the front.

it is possible putin gonna mobilize up to 1 million additional men for this grand battle. he'd do it once south army is cut off and north/east line is getting OBLITERATED.

you will see on social media russia recruiting and dragging men from every corner of the cities and towns and villages. it will be total chaos for weeks.

borders will be closed this time. no man get out. unlike last time.

whatever happen next is for another thread.

you hear it from here first.

it's over for russian army at this point.

another thing putin gonna do once the ukraine army punches thru and envelope south army and keep decimating north/east army is he not only gonna mobilizae 1 million more men, but also send ANY naval personal he can to serve as infantry. e.g. russian pacific fleet can have up to 80% of the sailors become basic soldiers and sent to ukraine. only exceptions would be the submarine forces, they'd be immune to it.

also putin gonna also pull all the airpalens, id say 95% of them, from entire russia to ukraine front.

then he gonna pull the militatry stationed elsewhere in russia (say the finland border, the chinese border, the khazhstan border etc.) to ukraine. border guards won't be affected as much as they're needed to not let the mobilized men escape.

also, many civilians gonna be recruited too and sent to ukraine. e.g. doctors and nurses gonna be more or less "forced" (russian propaganda will say it's "voluntary") to ukraine.

contruction workers gonna be sent there to constrcut more defenses lines, including Central Asian illegal immigrants. they gonna be forced.

Last edited:
I just want Putin to Nuke Europe and start WW3 to end my misery.

I'm just waiting for the Bassar al Assad arc

at the stage of the crisis (for russian army) stage, when south army is enveloped and the north/east being pushed through, russian casaulties gonna easily exceed 60k, with 20k being deaths.

after putin threw more manpower, the casaulties can reach 6 figures. 200k casualties would not be implausible, of which 100k could be dead.

I don’t care. I just want a Stacy

This is a war fought by disposable mostly unattractive men, it’s over for the both of them.

most likely place gonna be the area between Melitopol and Donetsk. bascially not the Kherson front (south), not the current eastern front at Bahmut, but between them.

the attack will consist of:
1. almost all the modern tanks and IFVs, personal carriers, and mobile artillery ukraine got that are not yet engaged elsehwere.
2. all the available jets and helicopters.
3. around 40k combat fresh infantry, and 80k-100k in reserve behind them

time: during summer months, or as soon as ground is solid and relatively dry for heavy armor vehicles.

time of day: midnight, 12am to 3am.

ukraine gonna take advantage of the superior night combat ability of the western weaponry.

1: on russian command posts and centers, taking out as much communication and high command as possible. using HIMARS.
2: ultra concentrated artillery fire at selected points at russian defense line, mine sweepers clear the minefields
3: , ukraine tanks and IFVs and infantry charge russian defense line , break thru
4: russians mass desert and surrender.
5. russian commanders orders counter attack, desperate try to contain the ukraine offensive. utter failure. any sent to the front get anniliated by superior western tanks and IFVs.

russian forces rout en-masse. a wide front get opened up, a PUNCTURE to the line.

south front get cut off from the rest of russia, defeat is a matter of time. Crimea threatened.

russia might organized a 2nd mobilization at this point coz its such emergency.

north/east front go on defensive. but ukraine army pushed north (while maintain second rate troops to deal with the enveloped russian troops at south), the russians at north/east keep collapsing and routing.

putin at this point gonna threw EVERYTHING he can to stabilize the front.

it is possible putin gonna mobilize up to 1 million additional men for this grand battle. he'd do it once south army is cut off and north/east line is getting OBLITERATED.

you will see on social media russia recruiting and dragging men from every corner of the cities and towns and villages. it will be total chaos for weeks.

borders will be closed this time. no man get out. unlike last time.

whatever happen next is for another thread.

you hear it from here first.
do you think the Russians dont know this is coming? Wouldnt they just let the Ukrainians pass through and then pick them off one by one? I mean once the Ukranians enter enemy territory they goining to have to continually stay on the attack. Just seems that way and they going to need continuos supplies of weapons and machinery. Can the West sustain constant delivery?

Just asking for a friend because many times things dont turn out how we imagine because the other side is also planning dont forget that.

Who cares, pointless and boring war

All Military aged men still in Ukraine and Russia should flee right now or they will be put in the Jewish meat grinder.

do you think the Russians dont know this is coming? Wouldnt they just let the Ukrainians pass through and then pick them off one by one? I mean once the Ukranians enter enemy territory they goining to have to continually stay on the attack. Just seems that way and they going to need continuos supplies of weapons and machinery. Can the West sustain constant delivery?

Just asking for a friend because many times things dont turn out how we imagine because the other side is also planning dont forget that.
the weaponry advnatage on ukraine side is huge. and "picking off one by one" isnt how it rly works.

what you gonna see are large sized armor columns. they gonna utterly devastate russian defense and any reinforcements russians send to counter them will be dead, to a death trap.

urakine been stockpilin the ammon for quite some time. they gonna have enough to sustian the operations

plus, with the russian pushed back so quickly there gonna be large amount of captured equipment for ukraine to use for any combat loss.

the weaponry advnatage on ukraine side is huge. and "picking off one by one" isnt how it rly works.

what you gonna see are large sized armor columns. they gonna utterly devastate russian defense and any reinforcements russians send to counter them will be dead, to a death trap.

urakine been stockpilin the ammon for quite some time. they gonna have enough to sustian the operations

plus, with the russian pushed back so quickly there gonna be large amount of captured equipment for ukraine to use for any combat loss.
okay lets say somebody wanted to attack me, would i leave behind equipment for him to use against me later or would I hide my equipment and prepare defences against his arrival?

I wish the Ukranians the best with their offensive but I personally doubt it will be as easy as the Media makes it out to be. I think the Ukranians are going to have to sustain a prolonged attack, which means fuel, supplies, repairs etc. The West has to pay for all this. If the Ukranians dont win quick then at some point the West will stop funding them.

Look at any conflict in recent US history. When it gets really expensive the Americans throw in the towel . They have been never been militarly defeated per say but they say "fuck it" and just withdraw. Thats why I hope it goes well for Ukraine but I think the Russians have planned for his and the Russians also have some good precision missles and air defence stuff so it wont be really that easy for the Ukranians to simply enter enemy territory and take everything over at least thats how i see it.

Gonna be a nothing burger.

it's over for russian army at this point.

another thing putin gonna do once the ukraine army punches thru and envelope south army and keep decimating north/east army is he not only gonna mobilizae 1 million more men, but also send ANY naval personal he can to serve as infantry. e.g. russian pacific fleet can have up to 80% of the sailors become basic soldiers and sent to ukraine. only exceptions would be the submarine forces, they'd be immune to it.

also putin gonna also pull all the airpalens, id say 95% of them, from entire russia to ukraine front.

then he gonna pull the militatry stationed elsewhere in russia (say the finland border, the chinese border, the khazhstan border etc.) to ukraine. border guards won't be affected as much as they're needed to not let the mobilized men escape.

also, many civilians gonna be recruited too and sent to ukraine. e.g. doctors and nurses gonna be more or less "forced" (russian propaganda will say it's "voluntary") to ukraine.

contruction workers gonna be sent there to constrcut more defenses lines, including Central Asian illegal immigrants. they gonna be forced.
What battle forum did you copy this from

okay lets say somebody wanted to attack me, would i leave behind equipment for him to use against me later or would I hide my equipment and prepare defences against his arrival?

I wish the Ukranians the best with their offensive but I personally doubt it will be as easy as the Media makes it out to be. I think the Ukranians are going to have to sustain a prolonged attack, which means fuel, supplies, repairs etc. The West has to pay for all this. If the Ukranians dont win quick then at some point the West will stop funding them.

Look at any conflict in recent US history. When it gets really expensive the Americans throw in the towel . They have been never been militarly defeated per say but they say "fuck it" and just withdraw. Thats why I hope it goes well for Ukraine but I think the Russians have planned for his and the Russians also have some good precision missles and air defence stuff so it wont be really that easy for the Ukranians to simply enter enemy territory and take everything over at least thats how i see it.
troops in poor morale would abandon equipment and just flee. russian troops have low morale.