Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How will the saga of Johnny Young end?

How do you think things will play out in Johnny Young's case?

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
How will Johnny Young's story end?

They even have his face on the Spanish-language news channels!

Goblinas be on the lookout

hes going to jail because libcuck faggots want him in there over for him :cryfeels:

hes going to jail because libcuck faggots want him in there over for him :cryfeels:
It's easy to forget - Johnny Young is facing hate crime charges - for pepper spraying foids, so that means extra time in prison. :feelsUgh:

He's fucked. :blackpill:

He'll be taken alive , and rope in his cell.

He'll be taken alive , and rope in his cell.
Sounds familiar. The guard who was supposed to be watching made a mistake and let him rope.

Roped Jews tell no tales on Trump

he won't be taken alive

It's easy to forget - Johnny Young is facing hate crime charges - for pepper spraying foids, so that means extra time in prison. :feelsUgh:
He's fucked. :blackpill:

It's pretty clear in the orange-dress encounter (I haven't seen footage of any 2nd encounter w/ pepper spray so cannot comment, anyone have it?) that he was only attempting to spray orange-dress-woman who was in process of lobbing heavy dangerous footwear at his face/skull

Sadly the other foid who was trying to stop her throwing the show got sprayed also, but that's an accident because she was standing behind her friend.

He's an ugly forehead white sub aryanman. They want him in jail. And with what happened recently with Payton. They will hold down on white males. Truly fascist liberal niggerdom is coming

How in the fuck this guy is an incel?? Hes not even bad looking at all!

I learned about him while lurking on IT lol. I thought the exact same thing! He's not even remotely ugly, and mogs the fuck out of me. Based on the camera angle when he's recording foids, he seems pretty tall, too

Self defense with a legal tool is a crime now, smh

he should have sprayed bullets if you know what I mean

I don't really care, he used the word "foid" irl - so he obviously looks at incel forums.

Everyone that picked the first option is correct.

Johnny Young should have pretended to be Russian, and fled to Finland. :cryfeels: