Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will you cope with the fact that I know two males, above the height of 5', who have had sex?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
The first began dating his girlfriend in 11th to 12th grade when we were all the ages of 17 to 19. One say he invited her to his home, watched anime, and the two proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse. I know they had sex because I asked him. He said she gave bad blowjobs and had to force her down lol. This individual was, and still is, incredibly short, and stood at at least over 4-foot (an estimated height) at the time of relations with this girl; eventually, she cuckolded him.

This second individual was a former classmate of mine. He lost his virginity at 17 to 18. His stature was at least 3 feet.

Both are Latino Americans: are these cases an affirmation of the "Heightpill"?

I'm genuinely curious to witness how you all cope with this anecdote.

The first began dating his girlfriend in 11th to 12th grade when we were all the ages of 17 to 19. One say he invited her to his home, watched anime, and the two proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse. I know they had sex because I asked him. He said she gave bad blowjobs and had to force her down lol. This individual was, and still is, incredibly short, and stood at at least over 4-foot (an estimated height) at the time of relations with this girl; eventually, she cuckolded him.

This second individual was a former classmate of mine. He lost his virginity at 17 to 18. His stature was at least 3 feet.

Witchcraft

Another friend haver I see, mogs me

Who else high af rn?

They are the exception, not the rule.

They are the exception, not the rule.
Screenshot 20230727 131025 963

I don't know if you're being sarcastic? Also this doesn't exactly sound like your way of writing :feelshehe:

>How will you cope
why should I cope? that's your problem. I don't care about sex

You can cope by knowing that they will most likely get divorceraped and that their genes will most likely not spread

Friendhavers smh

"Can I copy your homework?"