Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How women view male suicide and homelessness

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
This is what IT and FDS foids think about male suicide and homelessness:

Women1 Women2

whatever. i love watching vids of women getting beaten and murdered. it fills me with joy.

yes all they care about is psl and social proof, nothing else in their world matters, there is no real empathy or understanding of the consequences of discarding everyone who isnt some preppy yuppy faggit as disposable trash

Why do you even care about them. They aren't even gaslighting us anymore, they basically admit we should be exterminated just for existing.

Jews won this game. They destroyed women. Now we are all doomed.
Just enjoy the world collapsing after the Big resignation hits to the top. :feelsclown:

where did you take this from ?

They love seeing unattractive men suffer or kill themselves. It is entertainment for them.

didn't read and go kys for using any other term than toilets to describe walking holes

99% of these things are cause by said men
Is she literally braindead? When you use the expression "said" like that, it implies those men in particular, so "said men" here is men who kill themselves and/or are homeless. How can it be their fault that they're homeless and hate their lives? :feelstastyman:

Foids are a hate group

whatever. i love watching vids of women getting beaten and murdered. it fills me with joy.
I enjoy hearing about women experiencing any sort of suffering. I am not able to feel bad for a woman, no matter how hard i try. I hope one day, a woman attacks me, so that i can have the right of defending on my side and break her skull

They'll never hate us more than we hate them because we have an actual reason for our hate

whatever, caring about it is the same as people who cry because we are "misogynistic"

Jews won this game. They destroyed women. Now we are all doomed.
Just enjoy the world collapsing after the Big resignation hits to the top. :feelsclown:
Blaming jews for what womans do jfl

The empathic gender strikes again.