Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF A CHAD INSULTED YOU?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
WHAT IF A 6'5 TALL WHITE GIGACHAD WITH NO PHYSICAL IMPERFECTIONS CAME UP TO YOU AND CALLED YOU A NIGGER/FAGGOT/KIKE/SHITSKIN/RETARD/SMALL DICKED/MANLET/SHORTIE/INCEL HOW WOULD YOU REACT AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO?????

WHAT IF A 6'5 TALL WHITE GIGACHAD WITH NO PHYSICAL IMPERFECTIONS CAME UP TO YOU AND CALLED YOU A NIGGER/FAGGOT/KIKE/SHITSKIN/RETARD/SMALL DICKED/MANLET/SHORTIE/INCEL HOW WOULD YOU REACT AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO?????
I would probably go home to have a panic attack. :cryfeels:

I am getting anxiety by just imagining that a 6"5 Chad calls me an Incel while his GF is laughing with him, i'd probably be traumatized for life. Actually a similar thing happened to me in HS when i used to be bullied, a 6'4 bully (not chad looking tho) called me names and humililates me in front of this foid and she was LAUGHING with him. WHY DID GOD MADE ME SUFFER SO MUCH AND ON TOP OF THE ICEBERG, I AM A FUCKING KHHV AT 25 YRS, I HAD A SHITTY INCEL CHILHOOD AND SPEND IT ALL IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I WAS BULLIED ALMOST EVERYDAY BY THE WHOLE SCHOOL FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BEING UGLY, SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND AUTISTIC, ALL MY BULLIES PROBABLY LIVE A HAPPY AND MEANINGFUL LIFE AND HAVE GFS, WHILE I LURK AND ROT IN AN INCEL FORUM THIS IS PURE SUIFUEL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Like this:

My favorite button

I wouldn't care.
I got insulted so many times I stopped caring about that bs.

Just accept it. He's telling me something I already know.

Bite my mouth so I draw blood, tell him my bloods infected with aids and spit right in his face while saying fuck you and giving him the finger. I don't really tolerate people so much these days. They're all pretty horrible so I need to be that aswell

I am getting anxiety by just imagining that a 6"5 Chad calls me an Incel while his GF is laughing with him, i'd probably be traumatized for life. Actually a similar thing happened to me in HS when i used to be bullied, a 6'4 bully (not chad looking tho) called me names and humililates me in front of this foid and she was LAUGHING with him. WHY DID GOD MADE ME SUFFER SO MUCH AND ON TOP OF THE ICEBERG, I AM A FUCKING KHHV AT 25 YRS, I HAD A SHITTY INCEL CHILHOOD AND SPEND IT ALL IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I WAS BULLIED ALMOST EVERYDAY BY THE WHOLE SCHOOL FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BEING UGLY, SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND AUTISTIC, ALL MY BULLIES PROBABLY LIVE A HAPPY AND MEANINGFUL LIFE AND HAVE GFS, WHILE I LURK AND ROT IN AN INCEL FORUM THIS IS PURE SUIFUEL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Should of gone up and smacked that bitch better to get hit but show how much you hate these fuckin creatures

Should of gone up and smacked that bitch better to get hit but show how much you hate these fuckin creatures
Every time whenever someone shits on me and i stand up for my self, the normie scums are telling me that i have very high ego and self esteem while supporting the provoker, in reality my self esteem is smacked so much that i dont open up to anyone anymore and i even stopped having friendly conversations with people, and whenever i tried blending with the normie scum, they were ignoring me or making fun of me. And when i stop talking with anyone and become quiet, then they think i am some psychotic creep. Yet ppl tell me just be confident, open up yourself and talknwith people more, there is literally no hope and all odds are against me every time, born as an pathetic incel, will die as an pathetic incel

Last edited:
Every time whenever someone shits on me and i stand up for my self, the normie scums are telling me that i have very high ego and self esteem while supporting the provoker, in reality my self esteem is smacked so much that i dont open up to anyone anymore and i even stopped having friendly conversations with people, and whenever i tried blending with the normie scum, they were ignoring me or making fun of me. And when i stop talking with anyone and become quiet, then they think i am some psychotic creep. Yet ppl tell me just be confident, open up yourself and talknwith people more, there is literally no hope and all odds are against me every time, born as an pathetic incel, will die as an pathetic incel
Nah man you're not. You're born another human, society made you and other guys this. This shit isn't natural. This is due to a fucked society

Another human = incel.
It's all because of our societies condition and rules. It's like someone who grew up messed up due to childhood problems. This was created. Alot of celibate men would be completely normal or regular people if it wasn't for this messed up society