Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would your parents react if they found out about your incel forum account?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Personally my parents would lock me up in an insane asylum and make sure I stay there for life.

They'll be pissed

I don't imagine they'd give a shit. I haven't seen them for years

my dad is redpilled tallfag that believes muscles will get u hoes and he will just tell me to hit the gym

and my mom will give me bluepilled advice

my dad is redpilled tallfag that believes muscles will get u hoes and he will just tell me to hit the gym

Hehe moms are so cute . always bluepilled

Personally my parents would lock me up in an insane asylum and make sure I stay there for life.
I don't think they would care much. Besides, I'm an adult.

My dad would probably say " BASED"

He wouldn't care I think.

They would probably be even more concerned, and would likely try & force me to delete it: Also, it would prompt them to check everything I do online, which would not be good.
My mom is mentally ill and hates me.
Same here

Relatable,

They would probably be even more concerned, and would likely try & force me to delete it: Also, it would prompt them to check everything I do online, which would not be good.
Same if I dont get locked up in an asylum

Beat my ass or throw me out. Or both.

My mother would probably disappointed.
I think she is already disappointed in me though.
I have been through so much horse shit it is completely justified for me to vent on a forum... so I don't care tbhngl.

At least my dad is good, so I didn't have a shitty father figure. I am grateful for that.
I haven't been much invested with my parents from childhood, its just a very formal relation, i am glad that i had food and roof over my head. That's all i needed plus they paid for education also , so i was pretty content on that. As for love and emotional support and all that, i don't know, i come from a culture where our relation with parents is very hierarchical and formal, our father is the like the head boss and we follow his order, mother is like any mum , its not different. But the father is a very strict figure we don't even laugh when he is around. Read about Hitlers relation with his father, its very same like that

They would find my *hypothetical* answer here and have a mental breakdown over what I said about them

Beat the shit out of

no incels.is account for your face

At this point I think there is definitely a correlation between incels and terrible mother figures.
Noted- I'm looking for more stats/info that could reinforce this for a thread I am planning. :feelsokman:

My mom would be disappointed and claim that my inceldom is a bunch of nonsense or whatever. My stepdad wouldn't care at all.

I haven't been much invested with my parents from childhood, its just a very formal relation, i am glad that i had food and roof over my head. That's all i needed plus they paid for education also , so i was pretty content on that. As for love and emotional support and all that, i don't know, i come from a culture where our relation with parents is very hierarchical and formal, our father is the like the head boss and we follow his order, mother is like any mum , its not different. But the father is a very strict figure we don't even laugh when he is around. Read about Hitlers relation with his father, its very same like that
I see.

Noted- I'm looking for more stats/info that could reinforce this for a thread I am planning. :feelsokman:
I think this is one thing normalfags got right about incels, in that most of us have a bad relationship with our mothers in particular.

They would tie me up until angels (gentleman in white suits) come to take me to heaven (madhouse)

I don’t imagine that they would care. Maybe another psych ward visit, but that’s it.

I surf this site from my parents computer

Mom would not be happy.

I'd get disowned 100%

You NEETing menace:feelskek:
not even, I go over to their house once a week

Fun fact: When I was a postmaxxer, I posted between 35,000 posts and 40,000 posts from my parents house

they don't even know what it is

They already know. I've already brought it up to them on numerous occasions in my fruitless attempts to blackpill them. They don't give a shit. They're boomERs, as far as they're concERned they already "got theirs", so fuck everyone else.

My mom would honestly probably be appalled and tell me to delete it all, as if it reflects onto her (even though it's all anonymous). Everything i ever did and said that she didn't like, she'd get really angry at me because she felt that it reflected onto her and made her look bad.

If my brothers found it they'd just make fun of me for it, even though they're incels too (they dont know that though because they're in denial and actually think they've got a chance and are convinced they're desirable)

They'll have to respect me more because I join date mog them.