Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How your family treats you? (Survey)

how your family treats you?

• My family hate me and they are angry at me. (Because I am not normal human)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • my family despite everything loves me and thinks it's normal for me to be an abnormal person.

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • I have no family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my family doesn't care and doesn't react.

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
Second option tbh. Need more options though.

So many data mining threads

my family treats my sisters like angels just because they're female

2nd option they are bluepilled to the max because they are foids and they were overprivileged their entire life

they dont react at all

50% chadcels so far.

They pretty much don't care

A mix of two and four.

They pretend to care about me but secretly wish I was never born. Never asks me how I feel and I was medically neglected.

Some of my family hates me but others do not.

My parents somewhat care about me, but i wouldn't call them "family".

They want me out ASAP

My family is proud of me and loves me because I am successful in everything except women.

They are the only people that cares about me tbh.

My mother treats me exceptionally well but I can't ever really talk to her about blackpilled inceldom stuff because she's just gonna say,like before, don't worry about that right now as if I'm supposed to just get a post wall roastie in the future br0o00

I have been betrayed by mine.

My family loves me, but I never told them about my problems, they think I am a normal guy. I think the only luck I had in life was to have good family relationships.

When I became a NEET due to undiagnosed severe sleep apnea, my family hated me. But once I was diagnosed, they were really understanding. However, regarding inceldom, they definitely think I'm abnormal. They think that my blackpilled beliefs drive women away. They don't realize that you develop these beliefs AFTER your experiences.