Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious human nature is disgusting

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I look at the way things work, the way humans interact with each other, the way humans survive. Why do they fucking bother?

Just another @Indari wor-I mean human nature hating thread.

because muh government needs muh monies

I look at the way things work, the way humans interact with each other, the way humans survive. Why do they fucking bother?
Low iq post until u put up examples and analysis

Low iq post until u put up examples and analysis
The way humans are brought up and life celebrated when it's mostly just doing things you don't want to do and lots of people's lives are nothing but suffering.

The inability of humans to truly understand one another because of the differences in viewpoints and how 99.9% of the population is too low iq to understand this and cast bullshit judgement around anyways.

The lack of regard people have and are even capable of having for each other because their own shit requires all of their attention. How this makes most everyone on their own (of course normalfaggots have tons of friends so this isn't an issue for them most of the time).

I have to do something now but I'll probably think of more.

The way humans are brought up and life celebrated when it's mostly just doing things you don't want to do and lots of people's lives are nothing but suffering.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: