Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HUMANS ARE GREEDY AS FUCK , Impossible Gratefullness "

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
that post Im Homeless " by @Nebuchadnezzar , just shows us again that we are never really satisfied.

While this unfortunate being is rotting in the 3. world we are in the first world , getting goverment money
are able to get drugs and have an appartment over our heads , consistent food and even Entertainment .

And yet we never really say to ourselfs that we are Gratefull , no

INFACT WE WANT MORE , WHILE OTHERS WOULD FEEL HEAVEN HAVING OUR CIRCUMSTANCES .

This is how selfish and cruel we are , More , more and More , till you finally reached the Echolon and possible Satisfication.

The upper class so to speak "

While not being concerned about others ,

( name me one homeless person without using the Internet , or a 3. world shitter , yea you propably cant )

Last edited:

There are always people in a worse situation. But this shouldn’t be the benchmark. You can kill every discussion with „be gratefull for what you have“.

I genuinely think most people have a capacity for good, but they haven't been properly taught why they should be good outside a religious system, or even how to be good in a world where god is dead and people are getting increasing amounts of personal freedom; making them confused, aimless and, consequentially, hedonistic.

Any person, any community, that's regressed into hedonism and doesn't fight for higher values beyond their exploitative utility in fueling their desires, is destined to sink into despair and evil inevitably -- because there is no longer anything preventing them from returning to their base animal nature when the opportunity presents itself: which is polyamorous, homicidal, tyrannical and greedy at it's core.

Last edited:
I genuinely think most people have a capacity for good, but they haven't been properly taught why they should be good outside a religious system, or even how to be good in a world where god is dead and people are getting increasing amounts of personal freedom; making them confused, aimless and, consequentially, hedonistic.

Any person, any community, that's regressed into hedonism and doesn't fight for higher values beyond their exploitative utility in fueling their desires, is destined to sink into despair and evil inevitably -- because there is no longer anything preventing them from returning to their base animal nature when the opportunity presents itself: which is polyamorous, homicidal, tyrannical and greedy at it's core.
i think the options people have now and the sheer privilege some experience made them that way

if you always where praised or got good results while being selfish , you will contrinue being that way.

There are always people in a worse situation. But this shouldn’t be the benchmark. You can kill every discussion with „be gratefull for what you have“.

you just described the oldest fallacy in the book.

I wish I were rich, just so I could NEET.
In Germany you get neetbux , Just need to loose my Ego completely and Go for disability aswell . Because really i cant be bothered Working and Doing all that Shit for scraps

The funny part is the richer these [UWSL]madmen are, the stingier they are, as if they'll bring their stollen money with them in hell and even if they could fantastically as if it would help them in any way kek[/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back