Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans should stop reproducing and let the species die

• Thread starter Deleted member 45482
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45482

Banned
-
Humans should stop reproducing and let the species die out to prevent future pain and death every time a new person is born a new future corpse is created why continue to birth innocent souls into a relentless world where you can’t guarantee nothing bad will happen to them why create more wageslaves to do the dirty work for a world they never asked to be put in just so they can cease to exist one day and go back to the void where they were before they’re better of never being born

Foids need to be netured at birth

I had a similar belief and got interested in groups that promoted it, specifically the Church of Euthanasia. Then I found out it was filled with gay, degenerate trannies and I gave up on it.

we will destroy ourselves, we are that stupid as a species

Humans should stop reproducing and let the species die out to prevent future pain and death every time a new person is born a new future corpse is created why continue to birth innocent souls into a relentless world where you can’t guarantee nothing bad will happen to them why create more wageslaves to do the dirty work for a world they never asked to be put in just so they can cease to exist one day and go back to the void where they were before they’re better of never being born
I love this subject is my fav subject. You have my regards.

TOP TIER POST.