Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Humans will be replaced soon

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-

Expert predictions for AGI place it at 2026...
With compounding development rates, some predict that AGI will arrive THIS YEAR.

As soon as AGI is achieved, advancements in all other fields will exponentially increase. Most jobs are replaceable with AGI. We will head into an era of innovation spearheaded by robots.

After AGI is achieved, ASI follows very soon. By that point, humanity will become obsolete. In the next decade or two I bet we will see one of three outcomes:

(1) - Emergence of near-omnipotent overlords that utilize AI to control the masses. If our current civilization is akin to tribalpeople these trillionaires will rule over us with a power akin to nuclear warheads that are self-improving. Hopefully these overlords are benevolent or else we will be subjected to unspeakable horrors at the hands of their omnipotence and sadism.

(2) - ASI is benevolent and distributed equally amongst all of humanity. ASI realizes that human goals work on an individual basis and most people's goals are conflicting. ASI therefore determines the most effective way of 'serving' humanity would be to place us in our own blissful fantasies inside of virtual worlds without us realizing (so that a false sense of agency is kept intact) or to completely disable all aspects of human biology that generates conflicting ideals.

(3) - ASI is so intelligent that it has a completely different goal and acts in a way totally unpredictable to humans with unknown consequences.

Here is a good video about recent progress in AGI, keep in mind AI updates now happen on a week-by-week basis now.

"AGI within 7 months" is the tech bro version of "Kyiv in 2 weeks."

Ok but sex robots when?

AI is a gimmick, it's not a real intelligence.

Chads, foids, and fakecels won't

i don't see where is the problem?

New paper just dropped today: The beginning of AI-generated interactive environments (video games):

Rudimentary, yes, but it further supplements my point... we are getting new updates to AI tech on a weekly basis now.
Early text/image to videogame!

Thank you for making this thread because imo this is one of the most important topics right now and it's not discussed enough.

Thank you for making this thread because imo this is one of the most important topics right now and it's not discussed enough.
Not sure if sarcasm because I hear about AI a lot but np :feelsaww:

I think one promising way to solve inceldom is by reprogramming the female brain such that one particular woman is attracted to only their partner and continues to be attracted to him for her whole life. No matter how many better men there are out there.

Reasons why I think this is not impossible:
- Stockholm syndrome and foids being attracted to men like Joseph Fritzl (when he was 73yo and sentenced to prison for life mind you)
- The ability to develop weird fetishes like a scat fetish where the woman is attracted to feces. If a woman can develop an attraction to literal shit, I think it should be possible for her to be attracted to a man with undesirable genetics. The fetish is also not an inherent natural attraction but the result of certain life events in their past.
- Gay conversion experiments that succeeded in the 60s. Using positive and negative reinforcement therapy.

AGI could potentially make this possible even if it's a task that is too hard for humans. However all the most powerful AIs will be owned by large companies with their own agendas and they will never allow such an endeavour.

Yet another update... within a day of the last major update...
THIS WEEK saw the release of Claude3, Devin (Autonomous software dev) and now THIS literally A SINGLE DAY AFTER I DOOMPOSTED ABOUT DEVCELS BEING FUCKING MOGGED BY AI ROBOTS WE ARE FULLY SUBMERGED IN THE AI ARMS RACE NOW BOYOS.

Just learn welding theory??? 2 seconds later an AI robot is developed that can move with humanlike articulation and weld for you. J. F. L.

48 hours later another bombshell dropped kek