Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is about to get worse: Betabuxxers will be obsolete soon

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
Think about it, with AGI coming soon, no one will need to work. Men's value will only come from their DNA, 99% of men will be incel.

Think about it, with AGI coming soon, no one will need to work. Men's value will only come from their DNA, 99% of men will be incel.
"why is it ok for women to say oh ur 5ft on dating sites u should be dead THATS OK?"

Ghost in the Shell and Psycho Pass predicted all this shit and no one listened

women ofc Don´t need men, Never.
until Russian soldiers march across their border

Ghost in the Shell and Psycho Pass predicted all this shit and no one listened
Humans. I genuinely believe I am not human. I ain't I'm just too smart and better than them mentally I got too much self awareness.

AGI is going to hurt white collar computer female jobs much more then it will physical male jobs

He's staying offline due to men and women being animalistic neanderthals towards short men like him.
bagel boss is probably on incels.is undercover as a member, and probably is a well known user that never revealed himself as the bagel boss guy

bagel boss is probably on incels.is undercover as a member, and probably is a well known user that never revealed himself as the bagel boss guy
Cope. He is too smart to be on here in 2024. He knew the golden age was 2019

bagel boss should of used his fame to ascend TBH back in 2019
Hed get targeted by worser men probably. It's best if he didn't do anymore scenes otherwise someone will just kill him.

Yes, but I was thinking for a different reason.

Girls now outdo boys in school. And because of feminism and gender quotas, and also the ability to simply suck the boss's dick, foids can get better paid jobs.

And because women will NEVER fucking date men who earn less than them, it will be LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO MEET THE WOMEN'S INSANE STANDARDS.

Betabuxxing will be seen as a FUCKING LUXURY in the future. Mark my words. You think it's' cucky to betabuxx Chad's leftovers? IN THE FUTURE, INCELS WILL FUCKING BEG FOR THE OPTION TO BETABUXX. THERE, I SAID IT

IT'S GOTTEN SO FUCKING BAD MAN. IT'S OVER. SINMPLY OVER. NOT EVEN A MEME. IT'S JUST OVEER. MEN CANT GET WOMEN ANYMORE. AND WOMEN ARE BEING TAUGHT CONSTANTLY BY FEMINISM TO HATE MEN

ITS OVER. THEY WON

Keep on dreaming anon. The government can't even handle fucking pensions (and pensions is money that people already gave to their governmnt) imagine them giving everyone 1000 bucks or something like that. Totally impossible.