Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Husband speaks his mind about wife who hired a man to kill him

What he gets for getting married In modern day honestly.

Look at that demon’s eyes holy shit...

@ 3:24 dude’s blackpilled third eye opened. For a moment he saw women and the world for what it truly was, without any trace of bluepilled tunnel vision.

Foids are just incapable of admitting anything they did is wrong, they will tell the most outrageous lies imaginable which are completely ludicrous and unbelievable, rather than "own it." Which is all this man said he wanted her to do.

Foids are just incapable of admitting anything they did is wrong, they will tell the most outrageous lies imaginable which are completely ludicrous and unbelievable, rather than "own it." Which is all this man said he wanted her to do.
She thinks she's entitled to chad and killing her husband is a reasonable thing to do in order to get together with her own chad JFL.

She thinks she's entitled to chad and killing her husband is a reasonable thing to do in order to get together with her own chad JFL.
Foid logic: I tried to kill my husband and failed therefore i am the victim.

She looks Asian or at least not white.
Step right up. Get yourself a loyal asian woman!
Over for JBW copers.

This is what happens when you fall for the "respect sex workers" meme. Guy married a literal whore then acts surprised when this happens. :feelshaha:

She looks Asian or at least not white.
Step right up. Get yourself a loyal asian woman!
Over for JBW copers.
Women aren't loyal to anyone. Any cumskin here coping like that is a certified retard.

Women aren't loyal to anyone. Any cumskin here coping like that is a certified retard.
Yup. ItsOver might have ascended but even ascension is temporary if women know or feel they can do better. And a lot of women know or feel they can do better at some point.

Responsibility and taking ownership is a whore’s weakness for definite. More likely kryptonite too.

Why did she want to kill her husband? Chad?

thats their default way of thinking. a lot of men are like that too

There's a Bible verse that goes something like "An adulteress will eat and wipe her mouth, and calmly say "I have done no wrong"

This aspect of female behavior applies to all their actions, not just adultery

That youtube channel "JCS Psychology" had almost all their videos taken down because so many of them expose how fucking terrible women actually are.

Last edited:
Why did she want to kill her husband? Chad?
She was fucking another dude on the side. I don't know if he was chad. Also for money
That youtube channel "JCS Psychology" had almost all their videos taken because so many of them expose how fucking terrible women actually are.
Can't destroy jeweys fantasy that all women are amazing mythical creatures sweetie.

That youtube channel "JCS Psychology" had almost all their videos taken because so many of them expose how fucking terrible women actually are.
jfl at youtube.
Unless you are a woman or chad you can't even hint at how terrible women can be without getting backlash and getting demonetized and blacklisted.

@ 3:24 dude’s blackpilled third eye opened. For a moment he saw women and the world for what it truly was, without any trace of bluepilled tunnel vision.

That's the thing. We men fall in love with women easy, basically just by looking at them. I genuinely think "love at first sight" is legit. Problem is : it's insane. Don't ever judge a book by its cover. It takes a long time to truly know someone. Do men take that time ? I doubt it. Very often they marry people they don't truly know, and this is when stuff like in this thread happen.

Obviously, this is probably true about women too, but because of the 80/20 rule, we men are much more vulnerable to this.

Foid logic: I tried to kill my husband and failed therefore i am the victim.
Instead of going to jail, she should have been raped by the entire prison and killed afterwards.

Last edited:
That's the thing. We men fall in love with women easy, basically just by looking at them. I genuinely think "love at first sight" is legit. Problem is : it's insane. Don't ever judge a book by its cover. It takes a long time to truly know someone. Do men take that time ? I doubt it. Very often they marry people they don't truly know, and this is when stuff like that happen.

Obviously, this is probably true about women too, but because of the 80/20 rule, we men are much more vulnerable to this.
"Don't judge a book by it's cover" such a cope, looks are everything that matters, you should know that by now, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

And this is why foids are useless compared to men, always trying to pay someone when you can do it yourself.

Finally a good thread on .co
Woman are sociopaths the only diffrence between this girl and other woman is that she got caught the fact she got a light sentence was very sad. House arrest? And shes being released in 2032? JFL What in the fuck
That one woman said good shit about her in the interview jfl
Soon woman will be straight up allowed too kill men without a sentencing or court our society will collapse within the next 10 years without a doubt now this shit cant go on forever

Finally a good thread on .co
Woman are sociopaths the only diffrence between this girl and other woman is that she got caught the fact she got a light sentence was very sad. House arrest? And shes being released in 2032? JFL What in the fuck
That one woman said good shit about her in the interview jfl
Soon woman will be straight up allowed too kill men without a sentencing or court our society will collapse within the next 10 years without a doubt now this shit cant go on forever
The woman are wonderful effect is terrifying.

Look how it warps the minds of men so easily

What he gets for getting married In modern day honestly.

Look at that demon’s eyes holy shit...

The judge will probably still give her everything in the divorce

The judge will probably still give her everything in the divorce
Doubt it as she's currently in jail and won't be released until 2032. Also the dude got the deed to his house back

The woman are wonderful effect is terrifying.

Look how it warps the minds of men so easily
She attempted to kill his husband and we are still debating what she did was forced by her husband or if she is just a evil creature jfl tutorial mode is real

She attempted to kill his husband and we are still debating what she did was forced by her husband or if she is just a evil creature jfl tutorial mode is real
WITH CLEAR VIDEO AND AUDIO NO LESS.

Holes are pure evil creatures they can never be trusted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back