Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man kills his Wife and Three Daughters after taking the Blackpill

When the kite string pops

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfmCPyFx8U

A man in Chicago, Maher Kasseem, aged 63, shot and killed his wife (aged 59) and his three daughters (ages 25, 25 and 24), but spared his son (aged 19). It's clear what were his intentions and his targets. At some point he took the :blackpill: and decided he will no longer be a cuck – At the cost of his freedom and the lives of women in his family

He quotes to the officers who arrested him, “she [his wife] treats me like a fucking dog. I worked 40 years." and "I worked all my life to give my family a better home and they treat me like shit. They treat me like a dog.". He also quotes, "Wife's worried about money and where she can take it. Bury me and take the money." He also stated, "45 years. 45 years. I worked 45 years. Money hungry bitch pushed me to it."

A truly blackpilled man. If there was a Blackpilled Man of the Year Award 2024, this man would surely be nominated. Although he has an Arabic name, and the mourners in the video look like Muslims who recently left mosque. These are signs he's from an Islamic community, and what he did was possibly the equivalent of “honor killing”, which sometimes happens in the Islamic world when women in the family become rebellious whores

Nevertheless it looks like it was a catastrophic end to his marriage and the lives of his wife and daughters. I do not know his life story, but what he said to the officers who arrested him, tells me enough about this man. He was a based man who didn’t tolerate being a cuck. But at the same time, it was ultimately his own mistake, as an indigenous native of the Middle East, to settle in a neoliberal western country with three daughters and a parasitic wife who only cared for his money. He made his choice, but he made it too late

Living legend right here

A man in Chicago, Maher Kasseem, aged 63, shot and killed his wife (aged 59) and his three daughters (ages 25, 25 and 24), but spared his son (aged 19). It's clear what were his intentions and his targets. At some point he took the :blackpill: and decided he will no longer be a cuck – At the cost of his freedom and the lives of women in his family

He quotes to the officers who arrested him, “she [his wife] treats me like a fucking dog. I worked 40 years." and "I worked all my life to give my family a better home and they treat me like shit. They treat me like a dog.". He also quotes, "Wife's worried about money and where she can take it. Bury me and take the money." He also stated, "45 years. 45 years. I worked 45 years. Money hungry bitch pushed me to it."

A truly blackpilled man. If there was a Blackpilled Man of the Year Award 2024, this man would surely be nominated. Although he has an Arabic name, and the mourners in the video look like Muslims who recently left mosque. These are signs he's from an Islamic community, and what he did was possibly the equivalent of “honor killing”, which sometimes happens in the Islamic world when women in the family become rebellious whores

Nevertheless it looks like it was a catastrophic end to his marriage and the lives of his wife and daughters. I do not know his life story, but what he said to the officers who arrested him, tells me enough about this man. He was a based man who didn’t tolerate being a cuck. But at the same time, it was ultimately his own mistake, as an indigenous native of the Middle East, to settle in a neoliberal western country with three daughters and a parasitic wife who only cared for his money. He made his choice, but he made it too late

this is what happens to most of our normie bullies in the future who decided to moneymaxx

sexhaver frustration

I love when sex havers end up arrested or killed or they killed each other in the news. I just sit back and relax and laugh at it. Knowing that none of this is my problem.

Dnr subhuman iq, just take your cash and go to thailand and enjoy a drink on the beach, then go to your house

Bitches absolutely deserved it, i respect his decision.
He's a bitch for taking it for 45 years, now he will rot in jail and leave his son permanently traumatized.

Its as if playing chess, white goes first, then you take the board and throw it up in the air

Best idea was to sell what he could, take the cash, and go to Mexico.

If they used him that long, he should've left after the daughters turned 18.
I agree, not worth ruining your life, and others.
People truly underestimate just changing your lifestyle