Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hybristophilia Pill—Femoids lusting after Idaho murderer

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★

A single mum has professed her "love" for Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger in a series of rambling, diary-like Facebook posts. The woman, who goes by Brittney J. Hislope on Facebook, claims she sent Kohberger pages of letters as well as photos of herself and calls him her "divine masculine".

"My love interest…is named Bryan and is accused of murder, and I just wish to connect with him above anyone else," Hislope wrote on Facebook, noting that she had never spoken to the accused killer.

"One way to describe my feelings for him over the last week or so…is kind of like being lovesick."

She has used the phrase "divine masculine counterpart" in several of her posts claiming that her and Kohberger are meant to be together because of their astrological signs.

Hislope, who says she has a 16-year-old son, wrote her first post on January 4, just five days after Kohberger was arrested for the alleged murder of four students in Moscow, Idaho on November 13.

The rambling posts defended her "love" for Kohberger and detail how she has gone "years" without sex.

She claimed some people might not understand her "love" for Kohberger due to their lack of knowledge on "certain true love connections, such as twinflames, soulmates, and divine counterparts".

Bryan-Kohberger-Idaho-murders-1730844.jpg

Bryan-Kohberger-Idaho-murders-4548371.jpg

Just...fucking....looooooool

Must be because of his beautiful personality :y'all:

How much will my smv increase amongst stacies if I kill someone (in videogame)

both look subhuman..

Those toilets are kinda ugly and also hybristophilia seems like a doing of spirit of Jezebel.
Being an incel is like a natural immunity to satanic/parasitic disease known as "modern women"

Kohlberger looks like a knock off Dennis from it's always sunny in Philadelphia :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

must be because of his killer personality.

She's looking for a man better looking than her to give her a child no surprise