Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity HYPERGAMY - Foids would STILL NOT BE SATISFIED if ALL men were 10/10

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
Building on this post:
https://incels.is/threads/whats-you...-chadlite-incel-advocate.396888/#post-9621949

The researcher made an interesting point about hypergamy
sure, looks are an OBVIOUS sorting attribute for sexual selection

But I think the fact is: foids just want the BEST
and they keep ratcheting up the expectations until they push into the top 10, even 5 percent

So if every man was a 10, would they be happy? NO!
They would probably move onto sorting by income

And if every man was a 10 AND a BILLIONAIRE would they be happy? NO!
Now they would want only rockstars and celebrities

And if every man was ALSO FAMOUS would they be happy? .... you get the point

Foid nature UNCHECKED is just UNENDING COMPETITION
Foids will NEVER settle -- their expectations are UNLIMITED.

and THIS is why their rights MUST be LIMITED... for the betterment of society

@JayGoptri @Iamnothere000 @Justdone

Last edited:
And if every man was famous
That would actually be the final filter - it's physically impossible for everyone to be famous. Well, you could say the same about everyone being rich - that would just lead to inflation.

I'm still not 100% sure if hypergamy would apply if everyone looked like a 10/10. Status would definitely become more of a factor, but still, not all 10/10s are the same - there would be niches that different toilets would be into, which would maybe not completely negate hypergamy, but at least counter it to some extent.

I could just imagine 2 chads fighting to the death over a foid like animals :smonk:

Also the way they invade male only spaces
With only theirselves they have no validation no attention and no free gifts just unskilled little shits

I'm still not 100% sure if hypergamy would apply if everyone looked like a 10/10
I don't think so
If there was an objective 'hot' threshold after which foids would be satisified
Then desired height wouldn't just keep going higher and higher

Same with looks really, and everything else
Their standards are RELATIVE to other foids, not based on objective measurement

This works the opposite direction too, where if foids lived in country where men were all ugly
they would just pick the best of the ugly, and they would become the new chads

If it was objective, they would all opt out of sex completely
But historically, and geographically, that never happens

Foids only want what 90% of other foids don't have .... that is all

This is why it is RIGHT and JUSTIFIED to limit their rights
If even just A LITTLE. I mean fuck, the standards these days are already beyond what is real

With only theirselves they have no validation no attention and no free gifts just unskilled little shits
And there are people saying an all-female humanity would be BENEFICIAL because men are technically not needed for reproduction. :lul: The only way that would work is that if females first evolve to be 100% like males so that humanity doesn't go extinct as soon as men disappear.

If even just A LITTLE. I mean fuck, the standards these days are already beyond what is real
You may be right - hypergamy knows no limits. Limiting their rights is a nice start, but asexual reproduction combined with genetic engineering might be the only real permanent solution.

I don't think so
If there was an objective 'hot' threshold after which foids would be satisified
Then desired height wouldn't just keep going higher and higher

Same with looks really, and everything else
Their standards are RELATIVE to other foids, not based on objective measurement

This works the opposite direction too, where if foids lived in country where men were all ugly
they would just pick the best of the ugly, and they would become the new chads

If it was objective, they would all opt out of sex completely
But historically, and geographically, that never happens

Foids only want what 90% of other foids don't have .... that is all

But what I want to do is reach out to this guys and convince him that the ONLY reason he is able to make videos like this and have them be successful is because he is good looking (generally). I know people who are a lot smarter than him but who would not even get a few dozen views. It takes a lot of praise and positive reinforcement from your community and family to produce controversial works and analysis. It's not something Incels can really do because we are so beaten down from young age ! THATS what's he has to realize.

and THIS is why their rights MUST be LIMITED... for the betterment of society.
In today's time, yes their right DEFINITELY should be limited and it's best they not even be allowed to drive for their own purpose. They should learn how to drive, and be given lessons and tests, but only be allowed to use a car for taking the kids to school and other times with prior approval given by the male. Indian women are notoriously uncoordinated and bad at driving and thus, very few Indian women drive. Same should be the case for white foid.

Building on this post:
https://incels.is/threads/whats-you...-chadlite-incel-advocate.396888/#post-9621949

The researcher made an interesting point about hypergamy
sure, looks are an OBVIOUS sorting attribute for sexual selection

But I think the fact is: foids just want the BEST
and they keep ratcheting up the expectations until they push into the top 10, even 5 percent

So if every man was a 10, would they be happy? NO!
They would probably move onto sorting by income

And if every man was a 10 AND a BILLIONAIRE would they be happy? NO!
Now they would want only rockstars and celebrities

And if every man was ALSO FAMOUS would they be happy? .... you get the point

Foid nature UNCHECKED is just UNENDING COMPETITION
Foids will NEVER settle -- their expectations are UNLIMITED.

and THIS is why their rights MUST be LIMITED... for the betterment of society

@JayGoptri @Iamnothere000 @Justdone
very intelligent

THIS IS THE SEED OF THE PROBLEM

The pseudo feminism has been spreading and the root of it is women deserve better and better and better, the problem is they have not defined what the end goal is so it is an ever reaching display of hypergamy to reach the top of the most easily visible landmarks eg looks and status that they keep trying to attain. This means even if looks were flat for EVERYONE, other markers would be used height, money, status become the new landmarks, if they are equalised how tall your quiff is, how high your house is and whos got the best postage stamp collection.

IN THIS CURRENT CLIMATE ITS FUCKING ENDLESS HENCE MALE COMPETITION IS FUCKING ENDLESS, ITS JUST MOST MEN DONT REALISE THE GAME THEY ARE IN IS DEFINED BY WHAT WOMEN WANT, AND THEY ARE BLINDLY PLAYING.

Hypergamt is the default state of human nature

Sure. Foids are trash and they are not capable of viewing men as humans with feelings, men are only status objects for them. Women can't love.

Women must be enslaved or replaced in some way.

If things continue this way, only hardcore Islamic (or similar) societies will remain functional.

Women’s hypergamy forms a glass ceiling to the progress of civilization. If a society becomes to peaceful and prosperous, its women will destroy it.

The third alternative would be a “domestication” of women were they learned to direct their desires for the betterment of society. Similar on how men invented marriage for the same reason.

Women must be enslaved or replaced in some way.

If things continue this way, only hardcore Islamic (or similar) societies will remain functional.

Women’s hypergamy forms a glass ceiling to the progress of civilization. If a society becomes to peaceful and prosperous, its women will destroy it.

The third alternative would be a “domestication” of women were they learned to direct their desires for the betterment of society. Similar on how men invented marriage for the same reason.
Islam and really traditional societies will replace western scum

Women are evil. Their deepest desire is to watch men fight and die for their entertainment, and for this ransom they hold the perpetuation of the species in hostage.