Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill hypergamy witnessed in school

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
there is this girl with a crooked nose and like a cleft mouth or something who is dating a normie guy at my school and it's blackpilling to see, if the roles were reversed and HE had the crooked nose and cleft mouth, she wouldn't want anything to do with him or be near him

I said it before and I will say it again, women live on easy mode.

It's a miracle even she isn't Chad-only tbh.

Group Therapy, 2013:

- Marcus wraps his arm around Shannon Rose Bosanac's torso and calls her "Sweetie"

- Miss Rebecca tells Shannon that she is exempt from bringing her goal sheet

- Giovanni sits near Shannon to make her feel comfortable

- Gwendolyn partners with Shannon during gym activities

- Shannon is switched into another group to avoid my negative influence

- Shannon's mother picks her up daily in a red Toyota, circumventing the public medical transportation system

- Leandro asks if Shannon was returning to our group(She wasn't)

Group Therapy, 2016:

- I am placed into the "Morning Group" by Miss Brooke to protect Shannon from my negative influence.

- Shannon receives luxurious care in the local psychiatric hospital(2x)

- A boy named "George" gushes over Shannon and offers her constant advice (Autistic)

- A boy named "Joe" gushes over Shannon and teaches her fishing techniques (Also autistic)

- A boy named "Chris" flirts with Shannon over text and social media

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

Nice subtitle brocel :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Nice subtitle brocel :feelshehe::feelshehe:
idk where ILM came from but when i made that my subtitle i started noticing it a lot on here afterwards

not saying i made the phrase but i set it as my subtitle before i saw anyone else with it

idk where ILM came from but when i made that my subtitle i started noticing it a lot on here afterwards

not saying i made the phrase but i set it as my subtitle before i saw anyone else with it
I don't know where it came from either

Yours is first time I see it besides mine though