Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Hypocrisy] EntitlementPill: The word "Entitlement" will be a catch all attempt to shame & stigmatize men into Slavery.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Mark my words here.

Drinking cheap booze with Chad at a shady bar and throwing it up while you gag on his cock

vs.

Drinking expensive wine with Billy at a fine restaurant, and having Billy pay for it all

Yet Billy is the entitled one :feelsPop:

View attachment 269062

Drinking cheap booze with Chad at a shady bar and throwing it up while you gag on his cock

vs.

Drinking expensive wine with Billy at a fine restaurant, and having Billy pay for it all

Yet Billy is the entitled one :feelsPop:
"i-i-it took her years to realize it was degrading!! now she won't do it again! why can't you understand"

We're reaching new levels of mental gymnastics

"i-i-it took her years to realize it was degrading!! now she won't do it again! why can't you understand"

We're reaching new levels of mental gymnastics
It's the personification of dual mating strategy.

Submissiveness for Chad, and "partnership" for Billy.

It's the personification of dual mating strategy.

Submissiveness for Chad, and "partnership" for Billy.
I wish they'd just be honest about it instead of trying to act like they've just matured. The lying really pisses me off

say it after me: VIRGIN OR CUCK
I kind of enjoyed doing it in a wilder phase of my life because there was this appeal of trying something more "taboo," but only with casual partners. But I don't want a man I love and respect so much and who respects me to do that to me. The idea just sounds completely offputting to me
:feelsEhh:

It's just like in the memes...

Tevye : You are just a poor tailor!

Motel : That's true, Reb Tevye, but even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness!

According to Foids. He's not.
It's just like in the memes...

It's becoming much harder nowadays to distinguish parody & satire for real life.

Why do you believe you're entitled to friendship?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back