Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Hypocrisy] Women can & should objectify men but men can't do the same to women...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

The mental gymnastics they do to defend their hypocrisy or hell even hypocrisy is staggering.

Unbelievable mental gymnastics & red herrings to justify prejudice & discrimination based on immutable physical features.

Last edited:
yeah I know and I dont care anymore. Yes they are fucking hypocritical pigs but they dont deserve to be spoken about

Women objectify themselves by wearing bikinis and whore makeup

Women objectify themselves by wearing bikinis and whore makeup
Every time they go out countless Men will think about fucking her. But she gets to choose who she fucks, which leads a societal detritus that leads to the core of politics and the political landscape always capitulating to Fascist Vaginacrats.

Its easy to get sucked into these retarded twitter arguments. Its literally what the site was made for. To draw people in to argue about bullshit with each other while there are more important things going on that we're blind to.

Its funny how easy humans are to manipulate. Don't waste your time arguing or looking for shit like this on twitter. It isn't gratifying and won't leave you satisfied, its just a waste of time.

Hypocritical whores

Can someone explain me what's the big deal with objectification? I understand that not giving woman dialogs and only putting them on cute clothes can be seemed as bad, but I don't think movies do that since like the 80s.

Can someone explain me what's the big deal with objectification? I understand that not giving woman dialogs and only putting them on cute clothes can be seemed as bad, but I don't think movies do that since like the 80s.

They just don't have the IQ to articulate how they actually don't want to be objectified by 90% of men. The other 10% are free to proceed.

Is it me or womens star wars costume, that put for comparsion, is very sexualized

They never use Chad as picture of "toxic masculinity" sorta guy, it has to be ugly balding fat nerd

If you held a gun to my head and made me read a romance novel meant for foids I would rope tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back