Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I 100% unironically believe women are demonic creatures sent by satan to destroy mankind

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I think most if not all the bad things about society can be summed up by the evil of the matriarchy. We would honestly do better with most of them dead and only about 10% left as a slave class
Also hi It:panties:

Remember, Eve was the one who took a bite out of the apple first.

women are the root of all evil because they are the most valued and sought after commodity

I think most if not all the bad things about society can be summed up by the evil of the matriarchy. We would honestly do better with most of them dead and only about 10% left as a slave class
Most people are demons not just woman man too

Their only role in society should be serving as public toilets for all men.

After virtual reality / sexbots and artificial wombs, that seems viable.

just cope with metaphysics theory :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Womans are always into demonic stuff, rituals, witchcraft, and child trafficing. There must be something

Womans are always into demonic stuff, rituals, witchcraft, and child trafficing. There must be something
Exactly their creatures of sin who take pleasure in their own pain and cruelty