Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I absolutely despise rats

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
Cowards which literally hide in 'The Sewers' blabbering about their own rot and why the other rats in the big social engineering experiment aren't fucking with them. After all, what else there is to life other than fucking, sleeping, and eating like a primitive parasite? "Other rats" are having it easy frying their dopamine receptors anyways, so they may as well get a piece of the pie in the trash instead of doing excruciating efforts such as having a mind and thinking for themselves.

The best part is that the rats, in spite of defining themselves as a group, think they are self-aware. Of course, because unlike the non-rats, those who have success, not in the rot and darkness where weak beings love to hide, rats *know* they are lowly creatures. That's what they've been told by others from an early age because rats drag the dirt thrown at their fur from all kinds of places, so they act in accordance to it instead of lifting a finger to get clean. See? Their internal view is on par with external reality! Totally self-aware.

And as if contaminating the Universe with their presence wasn't enough, the rats will unabashedly defend their lifestyle because "human beings (not them) are sociable and depend on each other", then proceed to do nothing in contribution to humanity but eating, sleeping, and getting concerned with fucking. "Well," they will object, showcasing masterful self-awareness again, "if other rats aren't doing it, then why should we bother and be the bigger men?" Why not be *small* and insignificant instead, wasting resources that much better decoys could use in their place, right?

Disgusting. I vote for a global extermination of all those pests and let immigrants fill their gaps.

Last edited:
Schizo thread

Schizo thread
Hello, RWA.
Just like a Molossus dog, you are treating the thread like a territory and yellow-taping the bounds to prevent entrance.
That's not needed, let the rats see their own rot, only then true self-awareness will come.

I hate jews too bro

I get the point. you have to think like a rat to understand it.

high iq post ngl

Capture dcran du 2022 05 26 15 32 57

I feel like 75% of the .is user base and 100% of the neets.me user base got dissed by tesla. Although, this is more of a rant rather than an argument for why we shouldn't be leeches on society aside from the implication that it's morally inferior by his, frankly subjective, criteria.

Last edited:
I feel like 75% of the .is user base and 100% of the neets.me user base got dissed by tesla. Although, this is more of a rant rather than an argument for why we shouldn't be leeches on society aside from the implication that it's morally inferior by his, frankly subjective, criteria.
OP is a pseudo intellectual idiot that is disrespecting Tesla by using his name and image.

OP is a pseudo intellectual idiot that is disrespecting Tesla by using his name and image.

This thread doesn't strike me as "pseudo", though it is something...well-known.

This thread doesn't strike me as "pseudo", though it is something...well-known.
It’s not just this thread it’s with every other idiot tier post like this that he’s made.

Cope, schizos are based and can see patterns that NTs cant
No they’re just idiots that think they’re smart because they can write a lot of meaningless words.