Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I accidentally watched an Omegle video and noticed something

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
If you're ethnic especially Indian, you get insta skipped. I seen this one Indian guy get skipped like 12 times in a row and then this girl spoke to him for like 3 seconds and once he spoke, she skipped him, very brutal. Now on the other hand, I did notice that white guys didn't really get skipped as much, just an observation I noticed. Even lighter skinned Indians were getting insta skipped which I was surprised with.

yeah no shit, rice and curry are the lowest SMV people on the planet

If you're ethnic especially Indian, you get insta skipped. I seen this one Indian guy get skipped like 12 times in a row and then this girl spoke to him for like 3 seconds and once he spoke, she skipped him, very brutal. Now on the other hand, I did notice that white guys didn't really get skipped as much, just an observation I noticed. Even lighter skinned Indians were getting insta skipped which I was surprised with.
Omegle = meeting site of foids and chad
The inkel community should raid that faggot website and doxx every foid who uses it before hunting them down irl (in minecraft multiplayer :shhh:)

OP what do you consider a light skin curry? Because if they look white or their ethnicity is a bit ambiguous I doubt they’d get skipped.

Dark skinned Ethnic = incel.
Saw one talking to some white college Becky at the gym. He was about a foot shorter than her and of course trying to carry the conversation asking her about her life while she gave basic 3 word responses :lul: