Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I act interested with girls, but either I get rejected or ignored; Chad does the same, she ends up with a new girlfriend. Why's that? Seriously.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Why? Title resumes it all. I will appreciate any insight.

same actions get different responses depending on how you do it or look. I mean compare an incel to a chad, then imagine both ask a girl for her number when at a bus stop. Incel will get rejections and excuses, while chad has a much higher chance to get her number

same actions get different responses depending on how you do it or look. I mean compare an incel to a chad, then imagine both ask a girl for her number when at a bus stop. Incel will get rejections and excuses, while chad has a much higher chance to get her number
This reminds me of a video I saw a very, very long time ago which I couldn't find now. But there were 2 friends shooting a video, one Chad, one truecel. First the truecel went to a girl and asked for her number. Of course she rejected by saying that she has a boyfriend. Then, some time later, the Chad went to the same girl and also asked for her number, the whore said "yeah, sure", and when she was getting ready to give him her number, he stopped her by saying that he doesn't want her number anymore and then he brought the truecel friend and then asked her, "why are you lying? You told my friend here that you have a boyfriend and if you have a boyfriend why are you giving your number to me and if not, why were you lying?". She was utterly humiliated of course and left in shame. They had the same experience no matter how many girls they talked with.

To answer OP, women are just selective. I don't think it's important to know why, because I'm not sure if there is a simple answer... It's just how it is. If you're not a Chad, you'll get rejected plain and simple, so, no use to think about it.

Last edited: