Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i actually worse my clothes and went out from home

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
on my other thread i mentioned that i was going to run away from home due to fucking family problems however 3 min didnt last until i came back because i cant go nowwhere i will just end up being homeless and die from starvation and my life is over so it is bascially like sucide and who knows maybe i get thrown in hell or something so i decided just to be patient until i turn 21 or something when i earn my freedom if i had a good job. i think i overreacted because i litreally was crying when i came back from home because of how fucked my life is and there is nothing i can do to change it plus my family made it ten times worse ngl they dont allow me to do anything and dont even care about me so from now on i will give them the silent fucking treatment because they did that to me fucking faggot ass family. and even the outside world caused me problems because they made me this way with their bullying and making fun of me which put me into a insanity stage for the rest of my life. i am 18 and cant believe my whole life fucking gone with lonliness and being single. blackpill is real its all about looks doesnt matter if you are evil or nice as long as u got the looks everything else will be accepted because of how high our lookism is real

If your parents don't give you a freedom you have to push the boundaries, they will bitch for a time and then they will get used to it.

If your parents don't give you a freedom you have to push the boundaries, they will bitch for a time and then they will get used to it.
can u tell me what to do because they never even listen to me

Stop listening to everything they say.
Stupid example:
Mom, I'm going out till 22
No, you have to be home by 20

You go out and stay until 22, do it few times until they get used to it and don't let them manipulating you and guilt tripping you, believe me, they are not genuinely worried they just want to control you because they can. You have to stop caring so much of what others think of you, you can't please everyone.

Yes. Shortly before my move, I spent some time in Oak Creek, WI. I left at 3:00 PM and arrived home at 12:00 AM.

Stop listening to everything they say.
Stupid example:
Mom, I'm going out till 22

You go out and stay until 22, do it few times until they get used to it and don't let them manipulating you and guilt tripping you, believe me, they are not genuinely worried they just want to control you because they can. You have to stop caring so much of what others think of you, you can't please everyone.
oh well u actually right i will try not to care

You can’t do anything. You have to adapt. Avoid them as much as possible, don’t try to change them, just act like the perfect son in front of them and do what the fuck you want when you are alone.

Yes. Shortly before my move, I spent some time in Oak Creek, WI. I left at 3:00 PM and arrived home at 12:00 AM.

Aug

Aug1

You can’t do anything. You have to adapt. Avoid them as much as possible, don’t try to change them, just act like the perfect son in front of them and do what the fuck you want when you are alone.
yeah i will try