Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i admit it i hate women totally

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
i'm fine with saying that i hate women whatever they do in life whatever they are idc i hate all of em

dis y ur inkel

978C9643 D877 4920 84FB B6EE94E3F9C7

Same, after every interaction with normies I hate men also, im past the point i even consider them humans.

Woman in my country always say "paham" means I understand in Malay every single fucking time while I conversate with them. Their like bugs who always makes the wheezing sound.

there is nothing to love about the. Its becasue men have urges to fuck, foids are demanded.

there is nothing to love about the. Its becasue men have urges to fuck, foids are demanded.
I hope there will come a time when technology can make a decomposing body stayed in a perfect condition(in red dead redemption 2)

Woman in my country always say "paham" means I understand in Malay every single fucking time while I conversate with them. Their like bugs who always makes the wheezing sound.
idk how u control urself in this type of situations i deeply respect u brocel

I do have SPD so those kind were nothing to me. And cigaratte helps like hell fellow brocel

i hate the fact their life is so ez and how they judge ppl by their looks
You like Dr Manhattan too huh(don't spoil the comics, I read like 120 pages till now). I'm more of a rorscach kind of guy.

Brootal fellow Manhattancel

I mean the people always misunderstood him, he is the personification of the blackpill so it's kinda ironic that he is blue

Like incels, people misunderstood us. The blackpill were seen as inhumane, just as how Dr Manhattan view the world.

I mean the people always misunderstood him, he is the personification of the blackpill so it's kinda ironic that he is blue
everyone who dislike DM is a huge mega coper

Average incels.is users

Get mogged even In this forum

crackbitch ? bro ur dick is alright ?
Is it just me or that rorscach is cooler in the movie? He seem more sane yk, in the comics he just seem Insane and pathetic

foids get to fuck good looks and some can even marry good looks, im tired of talking about it ngl
That's the good thing about Islam. We can said shit about foid all we want

im just tired of it, we all know it, we see it constantly with new foids whoring out on here and irl
Im tired too man, there will be a time when foid can just be naked and sub 5 can't even stare a dime in the slut face.

Rorscach is better in the fucking comics now that I read till page 206. He watch the guy fucking burn for one hour. What an awesome character compared to the movie

These stupid fucking whores cause every suffering ever to exist by shitting out children and then proceeding to be nothing but parasites to said children and society at large

I hate women for choosing stupid men, they get a boyfriend, they get fucked, and they end up abandoned, they really are stupid, they are unable to reason, they have no brain

I hate women for choosing stupid men, they get a boyfriend, they get fucked, and they end up abandoned, they really are stupid, they are unable to reason, they have no brain
yep I know how you feel they live in some sort of dream world.