Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I ain't no holy fuck

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Even as a utter bottom 0 percentile subhuman I want nothing in reality that doesn't directly or indirectly feeds my ego & pride & hedonistic desires, I complain about nothing that is not about me not having my selfish needs met, I like nothing that is not aesthetically pleasing and I hate nothing that is not ugly or doesn't attacks ME personally

I never "do it for God", even if I did worship God it'd be for the fear of eternal damnation that would hurt ME, I wanna BE a worshipped God, all I want is to have the PRIVILEGE to be a narcissistic PROUD *anything*

Even any attempt at "improvement" is just a exchange of selfish wants, "You" - "Want" to be "better" for YOU

You're thinking too big, boyo. If you are subhuman incel, you won't get shit in life.

And who is listening to you? If you're a loner subhuman then none of that shit means anything

You're thinking too big, boyo. If you are subhuman incel, you won't get shit in life.
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, it doesn't matter where you are in the hierarchy of life, ALL people desire the same things, including you

What are you yapping about

And who is listening to you? If you're a loner subhuman then none of that shit means anything
People here act like their sadness & misery is divine and out of this world, but we are no different than anyone, we desire the same things as everyone else we just don't get them, envy is the same as pride

Mmhh… ok then

People here act like their sadness & misery is divine and out of this world, but we are no different than anyone, we desire the same things as everyone else we just don't get them, envy is the same as pride
For actual subhumans, they are different from most people though. This is an incel site, you do know where you are?

IDK if im narcissistic but i think i should be treated better by people in general