Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I always get mistaken for a child

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Due to me being a manlet (5'5) I get mistaken for a child everywhere. I am in my 19s and my face is also young. Today a woman probably in her 25s saw me smoking and approached me to ask me for a cigarette and I gave her (during the night) , she even let me light up her cigarette. I am sorry if that comes off as a humble brag but there is actually nothing to brag about considering that I am probably the most bullied person in this forum solely due to my looks both face and height. The thing is no one is EVER getting intimidated by a child looking adult. I don't pose danger to women let alone MEN. This is how humiliating it is being a manlet. My parents have attacked me in the past for not being masculine enough but how could you expect to be masculine when you're an abused dog whom everyone can take advantage of ? When I order something online the people working there always ask me for my ID to confirm that I am indeed over the age of 18. I act autistic , do autistic shit and failed my driving's license because of anxiety I was shaking in the car and my instructor probably thought I was mentally insane. No one is ever taking you serious as a young looking adult manlet. The game was rigged since the start. God cursed me with unpleasant to look at face and awful height. How the fuck am I supposed to wage around 40 year old low-inhib moggers who are probably going to bully me ? I am still afraid of finding a job because I know that I can't do anything right and I will most likely going to be fired. How is it possible not to posses even a single good trait ?

Since my facial structure is recessed and my face is really chubby (despite being at a low body fat), I also get mistaken for being 15 or 14. I'm 19 years old :feelsrope:

Since my facial structure is recessed and my face is really chubby (despite being at a low body fat), I also get mistaken for being 15 or 14. I'm 19 years old :feelsrope:
when you pose no danger to females even during the night you know that its over. :blackpill: :blackpill:

5'5 as a Jewropean zoomer is brutal

@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown GTFIH

at least a female approuched u

Can't read without paragraphs.

at least a female approuched u
because she had mistaken me for a child. :lul: :kys: Are you afraid of kids brocel ? When I see a 15 year old they usually dont pose a danger to me unless thugmaxxed brat.

Same situations still treated like a very young child online and irl lol. But idk I guess I don’t mind it as much in my situation since I mainly rot

because she had mistaken me for a child. :lul: :kys: Are you afraid of kids brocel ? When I see a 15 year old they usually dont pose a danger to me unless thugmaxxed brat.
no nigga cuz you said ur ugly so im suprised a foid even interacted with u

Brootal. You gave me flashbacks when my 6 year old cousin last years told me that i look like a kid because of my height. I will never visit them again, this humiliation was too much for me

Just go NEET if you can, no one can mog you if you stay at home all day

I have the face and physical build of a 13-year-old boy.

Local teens mess with me because they can beat me up due to my small frame and they know it.

Last edited:
Show looksmatch

Because of Norwood Reaper always looked a decade older

At least a foid approached you (at night, no less). Some of us have never been approached by a foid in our entire lives. Foids run away from me screaming bloody murdER in broad daylight. At night, they call the cops.

That’s bad. U need to gain weight and roid maxx
I'm already skinnyfat after bulking and getting older and have been going to the gym for over a year, I have that frog body with a belly, mantits and thin arms and legs that's very hard to put on muscle. I think my peak physique puts me in the same intimidation range as a teenaged girl.

I'm a 5'4 ricelet with a young looking face, 19 as well and when I was at Incheon Airport I got mistaken by a guard for someone under 17. Just a few days ago at the orthodontist the foid dental assistant checking my teeth asked me if I just came from school lmao.

I'm already skinnyfat after bulking and getting older and have been going to the gym for over a year, I have that frog body with a belly, mantits and thin arms and legs that's very hard to put on muscle. I think my peak physique puts me in the same intimidation range as a teenaged girl.
What’s ur waist size, hip size and bideltoid? Do u have that narrow shoulder wide hip size combination + what’s ur bodyfat percentage?

the foid dental assistant checking my teeth asked me if I just came from school lmao.
Brutal. How are still alive? I would have ropped if that happened to me.

Brutal. How are still alive? I would have ropped if that happened to me.
I just don't get affected by it anymore I thought it was funny tbh

Use it to your advantage (in gta)

I always get mistaken for a foid.
this is sus unusual claim from a person who lives in the balkans, how is it even possible to troon out here :lul: