Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Always Get Punished

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Anytime I do ANYTHING and exist I always get punished. I get criticized for something by someone. Simply being ugly and retarded does that lol.

It's funny. My parents have beat my ability to stand up for myself out of me. They've beaten me 100s of times whenever I tried to defend myself. Now I'm deathly afraid of fighting back against ANYONE who hurts me because that's my conditioning.

I just lie down and take the abuse now. I've been utterly deprived of hope and joy in my life. It truly is a miserable life for me.

As a 28 year old who grew up exactly the same way, I can totally relate brocel. Aside from parents punishing me and not teaching me how to stand up for myself, there was even one time when the bullies in the street beat the shit out of me and the parents were there but they just continued walking like nothing happened. Then they looked at me with a "what the fuck did you expect you miserable fucking failure loser" face. It was over for me back then, and I'm sorry to say that it's already over for you now. :feelsrope:

As a 28 year old who grew up exactly the same way, I can totally relate brocel. Aside from parents punishing me and not teaching me how to stand up for myself, there was even one time when the bullies in the street beat the shit out of me and the parents were there but they just continued walking like nothing happened. Then they looked at me with a "what the fuck did you expect you miserable fucking failure loser" face. It was over for me back then, and I'm sorry to say that it's already over for you now. :feelsrope:
Holy shit that's so brutal. It's so unfair. Your parents literally did nothing? Man fuck them. May they burn in the deepest level of Hell forever.

Holy shit that's so brutal. It's so unfair. Your parents literally did nothing? Man fuck them. May they burn in the deepest level of Hell forever.
Yeah lmao. The bullies didn't even realize they were my parents from the way they didn't give a fuck and continued walking.

Yeah lmao. The bullies didn't even realize they were my parents from the way they didn't give a fuck and continued walking.
What the fuck.

Why didn't you fight back though.

The same reason you're not fighting back now. I was raised as a pussy by my parents.
I don't respond to verbal abuse and that but if someone attacked me I'd beat the shit out of them

Being ugly is truly a disability.

Even parents mistreat their own kids, if ugly.

I don't respond to verbal abuse and that but if someone attacked me I'd beat the shit out of them
Wtf... then why the fuck are you crying here in this post? If you can respond to physical abuse then why the fuck do you even have problems responding to verbal abuse.

Wtf... then why the fuck are you crying here in this post? If you can respond to physical abuse then why the fuck do you even have problems responding to verbal abuse.
Mental barrier dude

And when I say verbal abuse I mean passive aggressive stuff

Truecel trait: your parents were never supportive of you.