Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always got drunk in parties

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
i always got drunk in parties i used to drink 7 sometimes 9 beers lol

You're getting invited to parties??

well yeah but i dont frequent them anymore its a waste of time
I enjoy getting drunk by myself a lot more than with shitty ass humans.

Mogs me at being invited to parties

Mogs me at being invited to parties
Don't be stupid, the thing parties organizers most want is to get people getting invited, these fuckers literally conspire for you to go there, you just have to stick with the ones who to parties and throw the idea of going to a party at the day of the party, if ur not autistic and don't start pointing out weird topics they'll surely agree and go out with you (either way going to these places is waste of time and/or a grim reminder of your/our plight depending on what you see there)

Don't be stupid, the thing parties organizers most want is to get people getting invited, these fuckers literally conspire for you to go there, you just have to stick with the ones who to parties and throw the idea of going to a party at the day of the party, if ur not autistic and don't start pointing out weird topics they'll surely agree and go out with you (either way going to these places is waste of time and/or a grim reminder of your/our plight depending on what you see there)
Didnt read