Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always had mental breakdowns in public

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
Even as a child, my family knew that it was difficult for me to be in public. As soon as others were there or people of the same age, I was excluded or bullied. I was always the victim and was severely depressed as a small child. I was always in a bad mood when my mother used to invite guests to my birthday. I knew I was a loser. For me, looser time is nothing new that came with adulthood. I was a loser even as a small child. I had mental breakdowns in public quite often. I was crying hard and couldn't breathe. Its never began. Just imagine if I would go to a party or a concert. I still remember lying in bed when I was 13 and my family wanted to go to the swimming pool and I was lying in bed with a bad headache. that was every time they wanted to go somewhere.

Last edited:
I'd...stim for hours in stores.

loser genetics = bad mental health

therapists will be out of business if everybody knew that common sense logic :lul:

therapists will be out of business if everybody knew that common sense logic :lul:
This crap that anyone can be successful if they want and try hard is the biggest lie of the human history.

Last edited:

True. If therapists were brutally honest they would stop making paper

just stay in your home never leave.

True. If therapists were brutally honest they would stop making paper
true as fuck. we poor people get fucked by everyone. everyone want to scam us. it so over. even doctors want to rip our money

Are you high ? Arbeitsamt pushes you to work and not doctors
germany talk about how to reduce the money for neets. immigrants get fucked by state

Krankenkasse covers most treatments
See thats why staying in Germany ( even If Very gynocentric ) ist good .

You get to many Perks that would cost you alot otherwise

See thats why staying in Germany ( even If Very gynocentric ) ist good .

You get to many Perks that would cost you alot otherwise
Cant argue with that, we have very good healthcare. But tbh i would rather live somewhere where the sun shines all the time, German winters are extremely depressing

Cant argue with that, we have very good healthcare. But tbh i would rather live somewhere where the sun shines all the time, German winters are extremely depressing
I hate Sunny weathERs tbh , reminds me that Normies fuck around to much while i rot . Evenings and Winters are the Most chill for me , when its kinda Dark outside

Nice postmax btw

I hate Sunny weathERs tbh , reminds me that Normies fuck around to much while i rot . Evenings and Winters are the Most chill for me , when its kinda Dark outside
I see, but i still prefer summer because sun makes people more happy because Vitamin D and im sensitive against cold weather

I see, but i still prefer summer because sun makes people more happy because Vitamin D and im sensitive against cold weather
Just eat oranges theory , btw you should and freeze Them beforehand :feelskek:

Just eat oranges theory , btw you should and freeze Them beforehand :feelskek:
Vitamin C doesnt do shit for my subhuman immune system, which i inherited from my mom