Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always hate in movies where girls leave their bully sometimes abusive chad boyfriend for the kind loving normie.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
That never happens in real life. At best that normie ends up orbiting her while she stays with chad and either gets cheated on or beaten.

Yea those movies are such bs

Because of those movies no we have a generation of blue pilled simps

Exactly it's all bluepilled garbage

Hollywood is responsible for the bulk of this bluepilled thinking. Nice guys get the girls in the end and all that. Massive cope that rarely happens and if it does, it ain't happily ever after.

I've never seen that bullshit happen irl.

and the funny thing is it's shown as a victory for the cuckold. disgusting roast elevated to goddess status where she can choose between chad and betabux. and the normies see themselves as the betabux and they're happy knowing that their used toilets they're constantly simping for love them :feelskek: every normie is a cuckold

it also promotes cuckoldry by having the protagonist worship a foid that drinks some abusive chads cum every night

Bluepilled bs

and the funny thing is it's shown as a victory for the cuckold. disgusting roast elevated to goddess status where she can choose between chad and betabux. and the normies see themselves as the betabux and they're happy knowing that their used toilets they're constantly simping for love them :feelskek: every normie is a cuckold
Is that guy going in for a lip kiss at the bottom?

This is how the blue pill has spread. Through entertainment media.

Those films are meant to be escapist like Isekai anime is

Ironically some feminists attack storylines like this because it "promotes male entitlement" where being a good guy means they should be selected by the woman. Which infuriates me because the actual purpose of those plots is to bluepill men. Those critics have to inject their feminist paradigm into everything I guess.

Ironically some feminists attack storylines like this because it "promotes male entitlement" where being a good guy means they should be selected by the woman. Which infuriates me because the actual purpose of those plots is to bluepill men. Those critics have to inject their feminist paradigm into everything I guess.
Feminists hate highly conscientious providers (patriarchs), and hate psychopathic Chads (rapists), but also need them.

They need Chad to rape them because this is the only way they can orgasm besides becoming lesbians and scissoring each other, and they need patriarchs to provide for them after they hit the wall and can no longer sustain their consumer lifestyles by selling nudes and being prostitutes.

Last edited:
Women love getting used and abused

Blue Valentine is a brutal movie

This cope is older than hollywood, I am pretty sure the epic of gilgamesh is about some bluepilled nonsense.