I always liked the penguin character from Batman

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Veteran
-
Only later im life I realized that I was the Penguin myself and shunned by foids and society

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
yes he was manlet

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
yes he was manlet
He was disfigured too. Most Batman villains are incel tier. :feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels: Of course ugly people are the villains.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Who? I don't watch batman or read any of his comics.

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

Recruit
-
tfw you grow up wanting to be batman but realise you've become the penguin instead

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Danny DeVito was better than Michael Keaton in Batman 2 but no, he was short and fat so dismissed. I’d say it’s like thinking you’re Spider-Man but you’re the Tobey Maguire version of Peter Parker.

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Veteran
-
Danny DeVito was better than Michael Keaton in Batman 2 but no, he was short and fat so dismissed. I’d say it’s like thinking you’re Spider-Man but you’re the Tobey Maguire version of Peter Parker.
Wasn't the Peter Parker in the comic version average looking?
tfw you grow up wanting to be batman but realise you've become the penguin instead
True. By the way I think the Joker movie would be awesome if the protagonist is incel

Overlord
-
Do u have a pic od it i dont really remember

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

My soul died a decade ago
-
you got to respect Danny DeVito for succedding in an industry where looks are very important (then again what industry are they not important tbh)

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
Wasn't the Peter Parker in the comic version average looking?

True. By the way I think the Joker movie would be awesome if the protagonist is incel
Yes, he was average as hell.

the black dog

the black dog

Veteran
-
Devito was the best.