Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am 18 but feel like my life is already over

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
alot of self improvement youtubers say like go out and taIk to people or gymaxx but what they dont realize that it doesnt fucking work if u are ugly and a outcast plus i tried speaking to girls years ago and ended up getting rejected which means i am a ugly motherfucker. i have no hope whatsoever because the world is getting worse and people are acting like bitches ngl i cant stand humanity not gonna lie they all like to manipulate and deceive people for their best interest

alot of self improvement youtubers say like go out and taIk to people or gymaxx but what they dont realize that it doesnt fucking work if u are ugly and a outcast plus i tried speaking to girls years ago and ended up getting rejected which means i am a ugly motherfucker. i have no hope whatsoever because the world is getting worse and people are acting like bitches ngl i cant stand humanity not gonna lie they all like to manipulate and deceive people for their best interest
Are you non-NT?

Because it is over :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back