Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am very pretty but quiet, and only get interest from really unattractive men

Becky does not want the unattractive men (which are probably her looksmatches jfl) typical egotistical whore moment

Well, most women are plain too.

It's all fake up.

"Take a shower and have a good pERsonality, you misogynist incel." :soy: :foidSoy:

yeah its always the same shit with sub5 women. ALL women hate sub5 men. Even if they settle for a sub5 man one day they will still hate him and avoid physical touch with him and even cheat if she thinks the sub5 man is stupid enough not to notice or works something like a trucker job where he is not at home for most of the time.

Lol. Avarage woman cant understand why giga chad wont settle for her.

And people still reject Bp :feelskek:

Fucking delusional bitch is likely bang average at best and demands Chad fucking clown world

They say shit like this but then accuse incels of stereotyping them and making them look shallow. JFL

What a stupid entitled bitch.

She's most likely average-looking at best. Foids get an insurmountable amount of validation, that only the morbidly obese or deformed foids think they're not attractive.

Imagine she could have been happy if she wasnt exposed to endless chads on the internet

"I am very pretty" is the foid equivalent of "I'm not ugly I'm average".

If stupid people are illiterate and can't see the writing on the wall then that's on them.

This whole reddit post is brutal blackpill.
Here you have 50 women on soy website called reddit admitting every inch of blackpill like looks is the most important thing and if there is lack of good looks then relationships are transactional or are getting finished quick.

I really like this comment:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1aj2ajg/comment/kp19bs7/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I understand you. yes I'm attractive but I'm also quiet/reserved/introverted. I had people telling "I shouldn't be quiet because I'm attractive" or I'm atypical. It's like if you're attractive, you're supposed to be full of confidence and be overly extroverted, otherwise, there's something wrong with you.
And it's true, we as women, we have to settle for less otherwise we're too superficial, despite the fact that men will only date women they find attractive...
But anyway, I too am hit on by men I don't find attractive (well used to... now it never happens cos I'm 40.. as soon as the grey hair appear, the men disappear) and I have settled a lot for men who weren't attractive at all and it's really difficult to be turned on when the guy in front of you is ugly.. I still managed to be in love. I was with someone I found attractive once (literally the only time I was with someone hot) it was the best relationship I ever had..

Once again:
I had people telling "I shouldn't be quiet because I'm attractive
In 2024 even normies are blackpilling each other xD

Last edited:

Screenshot 20240212 080704 Reddit

30yo female?
Screenshot 20240212 080730 Reddit

26 male?
Screenshot 20240212 080759 Reddit

Probably a fag troon dyke bisexual or something

I hope when this slut finally finds a man that she deems worthy enough to date her that he beats her daily and gives her irreparable psychological damage causing her to jump off a bridge
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah: Bro wdym she'll probably get turned on by it and develop stockholm syndrome. Underestimating the power of chad cock for foids.