Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I am very pretty but quiet, and only get interest from really unattractive men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/women/comments/1aj2ajg/i_am_very_pretty_but_quiet_and_only_get_interest/

I don’t even have high standards. Men are just so ugly most of them time and yes I’m straight.

It seems most attractive guys with a personality have either been taken since college or are full time womanizers, taking advantage of the fact a hot charismatic man is rare and he has plenty of options.

I am very pretty, but have always been reserved. I’m smart, funny, creative. I care about women, animals, children. But the only guys I get interest from are very strange and unattractive, like incel types. These guys are not bad people and I want them to find someone and be happy but I just can’t find them attractive for me and I get attacked for not finding ugly guys attractive.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just have a good personality debunked

She should have been given at an early age to one of these incel types of guys and be sheltered from social media and dating apps.

I care about women, animals, children
imagine some dude on reddit would say "I care about men, animals. children" he would be downvoted to hell for saying it.

Don't even have to read, she's delusional and not as pretty as she thinks she is.

I hope she gets groped.

Ego inflated whore once again

View: https://youtu.be/a60cJPzi3Ek?t=88

VibrantAura72
11h ago

I can actually relate to this.
On a whole, a lot of men aren’t subjectively attractive to me. Unfortunately, the men I’m into weren’t really into women like me. They’ll want to sleep with me, but not actually in a relationship with me. It doesn’t help that my late partner was ridiculously attractive and was the type of man I usually go after so every man seems to mediocre to below average compared to him. I’m in therapy and still grieving his death.
The dating world sucks. People just want to take and take without giving back ever. It seems that everyone wants relationships perks/benefits without relationship commitment and responsibilities. You’re not alone. Women have to be more careful than men when it comes to relationships for many reasons. You have to have your standards high as a woman because our lives and wellbeing depends on what we would allow or not allow when it comes to men.
Women are conditioned to accept less from men. They are demonized by both men and women alike for being “too picky” or having “unrealistic expectations.” All you want is men who are easy on the eyes (to you) and not creepy to pursue you. That’s not unrealistic. It’s literally the bare minimum. Everything else will fall in line or be a deal breaker after you manage to get through the dam door: compatibility, goals, views on this or that, lifestyles and etc.
I found that the undesirable men stayed away from me finally once I looked more “intimidating” and reserved rather than looking passive and introverted. My self esteem grew, my confidence boundless and me generally taking less shit from anyone. This doesn’t mean I’m rude to people. It means I am more concise, direct and assertive.
I did notice when I was with my partner, a lot of attractive men (to me) showed a lot of genuine romantic interest in me. I suppose this was because I was glowing with happiness, confidence and warmth. I was more carefree and approachable. It was ridiculous. I don’t think I’m going to date again because a lot of men won’t be able to surpass or even just match my late partner. I’m not looking to date a clone of him. He was a lot of things and did a lot of things that many men refuse to do or are incapable of doing.

Enjoy being pumped and dumped by chad :feelskek:

I hope that shitskin toilet get publicly executed by firing squad.

if i was there, i should physically abused and raped her.

Don't even have to read, she's delusional and not as pretty as she thinks she is.
Right? It's amazing how we can easily know what they'll say and the solution to her problems.

bolding the virtue signaling:

I don’t even have high standards. Men are just so ugly most of them time and yes I’m straight.

It seems most attractive guys with a personality have either been taken since college or are full time womanizers, taking advantage of the fact a hot charismatic man is rare and he has plenty of options.

I am very pretty, but have always been reserved. I’m smart, funny, creative. I care about women, animals, children. But the only guys I get interest from are very strange and unattractive, like incel types. These guys are not bad people and I want them to find someone and be happy but I just can’t find them attractive for me and I get attacked for not finding ugly guys attractive.

*male rejects female for being over 200lbs*

"It's not all about looks! You're so shallow!"

*female rejects male for being 5'11"*

"I have preferences!"

That's the difference in a nutshell. Fuck off whore.

*male rejects female for being morbidly obese*

"It's not all about looks! You're so shallow!"

*female rejects male for being 5'11"*

"I have preferences!"

That's the difference in a nutshell. Fuck off whore.
Racist woman

Ferret lookin goofy mfkas telling men to not have standards meanwhile them saying literally be gigachad

Total: 50 (Incels: 37, Bluepillers: 13)

Last edited:
The Blackpill strikes again:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"I care about women animals and children"

I am just going to be the bigger person and not say what gruesome obscenities I would inflict on her.

Another day, another foid yapping on reddit

IT wont touch this

5/10 basic Becky can’t get attention from GigaChad. News at 11.

She's 30. Hope she enjoys her cats.

Chads dont give a fuck about nerdy girls, they ruin their status.
A girl can look 10/10 but if she likes anime or video games a chad would dump her ass.
So the only solution for hot girls is embracing slut culture.

Its sad knowing that no matter what their issue is they wont accept a guy who isnt face perfection .
Society is brutal

These guys are not bad people and I want them to find someone and be happy
These stupid whores being full of themselves as usual

the memes write it themselfs at this point

the memes write it themselfs at this point

I hope when this slut finally finds a man that she deems worthy enough to date her that he beats her daily and gives her irreparable psychological damage causing her to jump off a bridge

But i thought personality was attractive

'These guys are not bad people' calls them 'creepy ass guys'.

'These guys are not bad people' calls them 'creepy ass guys'.
It's because "creppy" (and "gross") isn't about behaivour, it's just about looks. "Don't be creepy" essentially just means: If you are bad looking, just don't approach girls, that's it.
I feel like a lot of these responses are quite rude. I'd wager that a lot of women feel this way.

A lot of men out there are unattractive or just not taking care of themselves well enough to look good in their skin. A lot of men out there are creepy or strange as well. Keep in mind that a lot of the guys in this category don't have the social skills to say nice things to you about "your league" or to even judge the situation from a "typical" perspective.
The only reason we don't even hear the truth more often is because women think the same, but just don't voice it.

I hope when this slut finally finds a man that she deems worthy enough to date her that he beats her daily and gives her irreparable psychological damage causing her to jump off a bridge