Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a bluepilled little baby girl sometimes TBH (SPOILER : do not watch this video if you haven't seen the season 2 finale of Amphibia)

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

even re-watching this the 4th or 5th time still just makes me start welling up and overflowing with tears from the feels

Maybe my soul weeps because I've never had such a close friendship where there would be mutual crying over one's demise?

I came sorta close when I thought this one guy died (turns out maybe not) but then I found out months later and wasn't sure... maybe actually witnessing your friend get murdered is different?

Any replies to spoiler content should also include spoilers.

I want to have my own Spranne, where is my Anne?

Brella
Hug
Two

these feels bros :feelscry:

i watched the video despite not having seen the season 2 finale of Amphibia

Is the little guy her boyfriend?
Naw they were BFFs who friendzoned each other or something.
He was actually a bit of a Chad who dumped one GF who was a witch (I never actually saw the ep so not sure why) and is friendzoned by this other girl he likes.

Ah well I guess they're up for grabs to be my waifus now that he's gone.

He was actually a bit of a Chad who dumped one GF who was a witch (I never actually saw the ep so not sure why) and is friendzoned by this other girl he likes.

I wish things like that could happen to manlets in real life.

Did not watch ngl what did she say?

I wish things like that could happen to manlets in real life.
In frog terms I guess Sprig's not actually a manlet? Both love interests were shorter:

Sprig and MaddieSprigIvy

he just looks short compared to Anne because frogs (unlike newts) are small compared to humans

Tog
Piggyback
Hold
SitBehind

I wonder how I can frogmax and become more like Sprig so the ladies will love me.

the first GF he dumped because he thought she was a creepy psycho. The other girl he likes didn't friendzone him. Exactly the opposite. She's his canon GF in the show now.

In frog terms I guess Sprig's not actually a manlet? Both love interests were shorter:

View attachment 459459View attachment 459458

he just looks short compared to Anne because frogs (unlike newts) are small compared to humans

View attachment 459460View attachment 459463View attachment 459464View attachment 459462View attachment 459461

I wonder how I can frogmax and become more like Sprig so the ladies will love me.
Just be born in a different universe where all this shit exists???

the first GF he dumped because he thought she was a creepy psycho.
She's a great person though, we know this.

The other girl he likes didn't friendzone him. Exactly the opposite. She's his canon GF in the show now.
Well NOW too but she did briefly friendzone him after he had made it clear he friendzoned her, which is what suddenly made him like her.

She's a great person though, we know this.

That's a retcon though. The episode where she was introduced she acted super creepy.

That's a retcon though. The episode where she was introduced she acted super creepy.
I would've given her a chance, Cricket didn't deserve her.

Nothing was retconned we just got to see the real her which Cricket never looked for

I would've given her a chance, Cricket didn't deserve her.
Nothing was retconned we just got to see the real her which Cricket never looked for

You're getting your shows mixed up but yeah. It sucks when a literal prepubescent cartoon frog can get GFs and you can't.

You're getting your shows mixed up but yeah. It sucks when a literal prepubescent cartoon frog can get GFs and you can't.
Are we sure Sprig hasn't hit puberty? Pretty sure he was supposed to have done that in season 2 when the voice actor's voice broke.

Are we sure Sprig hasn't hit puberty? Pretty sure he was supposed to have done that in season 2 when the voice actor's voice broke.

Well sprig is canonically 10 according to the wiki so whatever.

the only thing that really annoys me about amphibia is the fact that Anne is Thai but literally looks nothing like a Thai person. I initially thought she was a mulatto at first due to the poofy brown hair. What Thai person has poofy brown hair?

the only thing that really annoys me about amphibia is the fact that Anne is Thai but literally looks nothing like a Thai person. I initially thought she was a mulatto at first due to the poofy brown hair. What Thai person has poofy brown hair?
doesn't seem that much poofier than her mom's tbh
Hair

I think it only seems big because of the giant-head animation style.

Also it's plausible she doesn't wash it often so it builds up lots of volume due to natural oils
Bik

doesn't seem that much poofier than her mom's tbh

Those poofy pigtails are only possible if you have negro-tier poofy hair. Thai people all have black straight hair. They just drew a mulatto chick and called her Thai for shits and giggles.

Those poofy pigtails are only possible if you have negro-tier poofy hair. Thai people all have black straight hair. They just drew a mulatto chick and called her Thai for shits and giggles.
maybe one of her parents has some negroid ancestry, not impossible

maybe one of her parents has some negroid ancestry, not impossible

Both of her parents are Thai immigrants so yeah it kind of is.