Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am a Christian but i only follow certain rules in the bible and i havent even read it

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
teehee. i am a Christian i just used to be a party girl who dressed up in slutty Halloween outfits. teehee.
this type of woman is the worst:feelsugh:

most religions people are like that, full of shit.

I fucked all the town and now im converting

Most dont even read the bible or know anything about God, and soonest they read something they feel judged and become religion hating atheists.

They separate completely their private full of sin life from the one day a week when they are being religious, some not even that, but few times a year.

I fucked all the town and now im converting
lmfao reminds me of this retarded foid
Screenshot 2024 04 11 102846

She was an only fans model, and then after gaining enough money she apparently turned into a full christian because muh jizzus gewd tehee

What a dumb bitch. Thats the point with sin, even if you repent and God will forgive you, but the consequences of the sins follow you. They will talk how Jesus forgave prostitutes but will leave out the part where he says "go and SIN NO MORE"
they just want jesus as a scapegoat. they are narcissist's.

modern christians can't read the bible, they just fornicate

modern marxists can't read das kapital, they just believe in LGBTQIA

modern readers can't read, they just watch booktok

absolute state of literate people

maybe introducing mass literacy was a mistake. it should have been confined to an intellectual elite, so that the peon masses would follow their superiors and progress to a golden age.

but it's too late for that now. in a democracy the only possible solution to the retardation of the normie populace is mass graves

modern christians can't read the bible, they just fornicate

modern marxists can't read das kapital, they just believe in LGBTQIA

modern readers can't read, they just watch booktok

absolute state of literate people

maybe introducing mass literacy was a mistake. it should have been confined to an intellectual elite, so that the peon masses would follow their superiors and progress to a golden age.

but it's too late for that now. in a democracy the only possible solution to the retardation of the normie populace is mass graves

To think the church used to be enforcing monogamy

These type of women only like Christianity as an aesthetic they can post on tiktok

same with most ""tradwifes""

Most dont even read the bible or know anything about God, and soonest they read something they feel judged and become religion hating atheists.
Two kinds:
1. Those who don't read the bible at all and know nothing, it's just their identity, like a woke gender.
2. Those who read too much, e.g. Paul and the church fathers, and they have beliefs that don't even remotely resemble what Jesus or any other prophet taught.

The first kind are bad enough. The second kind should be burned at the stake. These are the sort of people who will "debunk" a Jesus quote with a Paul quote, as though Paul is higher than Jesus.

Two kinds:
1. Those who don't read the bible at all and know nothing, it's just their identity, like a woke gender.
2. Those who read too much, e.g. Paul and the church fathers, and they have beliefs that don't even remotely resemble what Jesus or any other prophet taught.

The first kind are bad enough. The second kind should be burned at the stake. These are the sort of people who will "debunk" a Jesus quote with a Paul quote, as though Paul is higher than Jesus.
I noticed that too.