Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a deeply unhappy person

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Just like most on this forum, I am extremely unhappy. I have especially been feeling extremely bad about my life these last few weeks and all that misery has genuinely transformed into physiological pain.

Why must life be this shitty? The fact that it was all because of chance makes it infinitely worse.

Am I a bad person? Do I deserve this? Is this all my fault? Nigga I don't know anymore. I am in too much pain to even think about anything anymore...if I had anymore tears left to cry then I'd be crying oceans.

Am I a bad person? Do I deserve this? Is this all my fault?

no a bad person wouldnt ask such things.

Just like most on this forum, I am extremely unhappy. I have especially been feeling extremely bad about my life these last few weeks and all that misery has genuinely transformed into physiological pain.

Why must life be this shitty? The fact that it was all because of chance makes it infinitely worse.

Am I a bad person? Do I deserve this? Is this all my fault? Nigga I don't know anymore. I am in too much pain to even think about anything anymore...if I had anymore tears left to cry then I'd be crying oceans.

View attachment 960176
I wouldn't say it's anybody's fault, that's just how biology works, and nor just for us, this has been happening as long as there has been life on Earth. We just happened to draw the losing straw.

We just happened to draw the losing straw.
I just can't cope with that...we have just one life and its the worst possible scenario...