Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I am a superior Hispanic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
This is what I do in my free time, I read and study various interesting topics/subjects such as politics, foreign affairs, history, religion, philosophy and I also gather evidence from credible sources to prove the validity of the blackpill. Girls are not attracted to wise, mature, and intelligent men such as myself
Photofunky

This is what Hispanics do in their free time, they get drunk, eat a bunch of food, and party, and have sex with women
Mexico capi

Last edited:
sounds like me boss, being low inhib as a latinocel is probably the worst way you can be

This is what I do in my free time, I ready and study various interesting topics/subjects such as politics, foreign affairs, history, religion, philosophy and I also gather evidence from credible sources to prove the validity of the blackpill. Girls are not attracted to wise, mature, and intelligent men such as myself
View attachment 1109845

This is what Hispanics do in their free time, they get drunk, eat a bunch of food, and party, and have sex with women
View attachment 1109846
Foids reject intelligent men for brainless chads. Evolution is happening in reverse. Foid's sexuality is still stuck in the past because they never faced the brutal natural selection that men always and always will have to endure.

Foids reject intelligent men for brainless chads. Evolution is happening in reverse. Foid's sexuality is still stuck in the past because they never faced the brutal natural selection that men always and always will have to endure.
Yup, mating preferences are based on looks, not intelligence. Here is a page from Wikipedia that proves my point.
Screenshot 20240329 091059

sounds like me boss, being low inhib as a latinocel is probably the worst way you can be
What makes me stand out from most Hispanics Is that I am a blackpiller and an incel. There aren't a lot of Hispanic incels. As an incel, i understand reality, I am not a normie who is brainwashed by society.